[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This girl keeps booty calling me and always stops showing up.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 265x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 265x300
This girl keeps booty calling me and always stops showing up.

I've fucked her good a couple times but it's annoying as fuck she's also the best lay I've had in almost a year and it gets my hopes up every time what do.

Should I get an std and give it to her on purpose or get her pregnant on purpose? I'm willing to sacrifice my health and future to get even with this bitch
>>
>>16962197

Then Peter came to Him and said, “Lord, how often shall I forgive my brother who sins against me? Up to seven times?”

Jesus said to him, “I do not say to you up to seven times, but up to seventy times seven.

-Matthew 18:21-22
>>
>>16962214
I don't get it.

I normally blow up on girls who do shit like this and I burn lots of bridges

My therapist told me to stop that shit so I'm just trying to be stoic and a little bit passive and this bitch keeps walking all over me but I really really really love fucking her and I haven't found anyone better yet
>>
Pls respond
>>
>>16962346

Respond how?

You're being crazily possessive over a CASUAL FUCK BUDDY. You have major self-esteem issues and you cannot handle rejection. Move on. Find another girl. I don't even know why you care, you don't even talk about her like you have any interest or care for her.
>>
>>16962225
Listen to your therapist.
>>
>>16962370
Cause she's my oneitis and she knows I have feelings but she keeps fucking me anyways and I want to claim her as my own so I'll just get her pregnant even though she's on bc maybe I'll replace one with a sugar pill
>>
>>16962370
Fuck you dude fuck buddy culture is degenerate I made it clear from the start I was interested in more and she led me on all she wanted is my dick and validation
>>
>>16962197
Dude what the actual fuck.
You're crazy. You're a nutjob. I've heard of women lying about the pill or poking holes in the condom, but wow.
You really want to ruin both your lives because you're a jealous, childish prick? You're going to choose to put her through 9 months of pregnancy, child birth, and a child she doesn't currently want because you can't have her?
Do her a favor and stay the fuck away from her.
It's her body, her choice. She wants a fuck buddy, she can seek one. If YOU want HER to get pregnant, you don't have the right to lie and push it on her.
Fuck you.
>>
>>16962392
>>16962395

You're not emotionally equipped to be in a relationship. Sorry dude but you're flying off the handle over nothing. She might be a bit of a bitch, but she doesn't want to be with you the way you want to be with her, and you can't change that. Move on.
>>
>>16962407
>her body her choice
>>16962408
>you can't change that

Yeah no. I'm gonna break the rules of society to make my desires a reality.

This is a power dynamic and I'm not going to lose to some brainwashed feminist gynocentric "sex positive" emotional terrorist
>>
>>16962407
>ruin both of your lives

Victory at all costs motherfucker. This liberal consequence-free sex culture needs to stop and I will be the catalyst, fuck the rules I want vindication and redemption for my ego.
>>
>>16962421

welp I guess it's my fault for not noticing the obvious signs of a troll thread
>>
>>16962197
yes go to the cheapest prostitute you can find and pay her extra for bareback anal, you have the highest chance of getting an STD that way.
also yes cum in her for extra points, STD babies are the best.
>>
>>16962421
It's not "sex positive", it's choosing what you're going to do with your own body. It's not a positive thing what she's doing. But she's free to do what she wants with her own body.
Would you like it if someone was able to force a vasectomy on you? Or imagine you were a girl, and some prick you don't even like got you pregnant, and you later find out he tricked you.

Your life's going to be shitty if you do this. Her life is going to be shitty.
This isn't love. It's obsession. You think she's yours to control, and you're angry she's not doing what you want her to do. So you plan to force her since you can't have your way otherwise.
You don't deserve her. You don't deserve any girl in the state you're in. You care nothing for your "partner's" desires, only your own.
Again, fuck you.
>>
>>16962433
How the fuck is this a troll thread? I'm sitting at a bar alone cause my oneitis booty called me and flaked AGAIN so I'm drinking my sorrows away fuck you some people aren't as ok being casually cucked by some feminist sex positive hypocritical harpy like you
>>
>>16962449
>You care nothing for your "partner's" desires, only your own.
I'm a product of my environment AKA this thinly veiled misandry bullshit. Fuck you and fuck your lies. Laws of power and laws of nature trump her feels I've been through too much shit to play nice guy
>>
once you taste that booty i guess you need to get some more, desu.
>>
>>16962455

>oneitis
>casually cucked
>feminist sex positive hypocritical harpy

Real people don't talk like this.

In the tiny, off-chance that this is real, MOVE ON. If she treats you like shit, MOVE ON. You think she'll suddenly start respecting you or treating you well if you find a way to trick her or trap her? She doesn't sound that great, man. You've clearly got your own issues too, but whatever. Let her go. Find someone new.
>>
>>16962474
>You think she'll suddenly start respecting you or treating you well if you find a way to trick her or trap her?
Social engineering and emotional manipulation have real results. So to answer your question, I genuinely believe yes. MTV and Hilary Clinton say it's ok to lead on a guy you KNOW is romantically interested in you for his dick and toy with his emotions so I see no problem doing this to right the wrongs in my life. If it's imperfect I don't give a fuck it makes me happy.
>>
>>16962494
you don't sound like you're any good at it though, cuck.
>>
>>16962494

>I don't give a fuck it makes me happy.

You KNOW you're a selfish fuck then?
No one else in the world matters? Just you
This woman you want to force to live her life with you. She doesn't matter?
I hope she realizes how much of a crazy fuck you are and gets the fuck out before it's too late.
There's no hope for you.
>>
>>16962503
Fite me fuckboy
>>
>>16962494

It will not make you happy. It will make both of you miserable

You're not the first person to think of this. Lots of marriages start this way, one person "trapping" the other with a baby. They are fucking awful. The parents just get depressed, their resentment and hatred for each other just grows and grows and grows, and the kids turn out like absolute wrecks because of it

Just suck it up and GET THE FUCK OVER IT.
>>
>>16962518
>get over it

When I find a girl who looks, thinks, talks, acts and fucks the same or better I will until them I'm taking this girl down with me
>>
>>16962539

Why don't you just take yourself down, man? If this is really where your mind's going, then it's time
>>
>>16962539

>I'm taking this girl down with me

So you admit you're going down?
Down into the depths of insanity and misery?
That's where you're both going to be if you go through with this.

And what do you mean "until then"?
So you believe a better girl can come along, and you're perfectly fine just dumping this girl and your child you tricked her into having for a new girl?
Did you think ANYTHING through? Do you think at all?
>>
>>16962544
I've thought about killing myself over this for a while. My mom wouldn't be able to take it so I'm gonna stay alive
>>
>>16962555
>do you think at all?

I feel. Just like girls do. They don't use logic, they perpetually live in the moment and live off their feelings. You want gender equality? I'm fighting fire with fire and acting like a woman now. Deal with it
>>
>>16962555
>and your child you tricked her into having

The world isn't fair. This girl doesn't want me romantically so I'm not gonna show mercy to her or the kid and fuck themselves up. If I have to suffer so will everyone else
>>
>>16962517
ill br8k ur throat cunt
>>
>>16962577

Lol jabroni u r not shit
>>
>>16962516
>you know you're a selfish fuck then?

Lol and she's not? Guess that makes two sinners here.
>>
>>16962583
lmao m8 test me
>>
Haha she just texted me saying some dudes egged her car. Karma's a bitch ain't it
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.