[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Being used
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18 KB, 200x200
>be me 19 F
>talks to guy, he seems interested
>hangout a few times
>have sex
>guy dumps me saying he needs to work on himself.
This happens to me all the time. Guys just use me and then stop talking to me. Idk what I'm doing wrong.
This has been happening since I was 16. Makes me feel like shit, I guess it's my fault for agreeing to the sex part. But it feels necessary.
>>
If you're upset that guys keep using you, stop letting them use you.

Make sex feel not necessary until you feel comfortable that your partner is going to commit to a relationship.
>>
>>16962129
Go to church

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P8cAU475dQo
>>
>>16962129
maybe if you stopped flirting with other guys and talking about your expartners people would like you better.
>>
>>16962129
Sounds to me like you are the local whore
KEK
>>
Stop having sex so easily. Get to know them more than 'hanging out a few times'.
>>
Don't have sex unless you're in a relationship. If guys leave before then, then they were only interested in using you for sex. Wait for exclusivity, then fuck.
>>
>>16962129
guy here, not trolling, but have you ever considered you might be annoying to hang around?

There are girls out there I would probably be willing to thrash around with... but either their behavior, personality, or even shrill voice bothers the dogshit out of me.
>>
>>16962129
>Idk what I'm doing wrong.
You're having sex way too early. They get what they want without having to work for it and only show their true colors after the deed is done. Stop fucking people as soon as you meet them or they'll never treat you with respect. That's not something you do if you want people to see you as girlfriend/wife material.
>>
>>16962129
TEENS SHOULDN'T BE HAVING SEX, WAIT UNTIL YOU'RE 21!
>>
If you want a relationship dont fuck at the 1st chance
>>
How soon are you putting out?

If it's the first date, then it's your fault for being a sleezebag.

If you're actually getting to know them first, then it's your fault for being a horrible judge of character.

You know that guy you rejected because he wasn't a 6'6" roided out freak? Maybe he wouldn't have bailed on you.
>>
>>16962470
>>16962470
>You know that guy you rejected because he wasn't a 6'6" roided out freak? Maybe he wouldn't have bailed on you.
>implying betas aren't some of the worst most angry and judgmental people around
Your post just proves it.

really it's no wonder they never get laid. Alphas are confident and fun to be around.
>>
>>16962134
>>16962435
>>16962442
>>16962462
>>16962466
Please do not listen to these people. Guys love sex, and if they get it once they will always come back UNLESS there is some weird reason not to.

Guys don't just fuck an "easy" chick and never talk to her again for no reason... easy girls are great because you can go back to them... in most cases guys are weak and get sucked into a relationship even quicker if you have sex sooner. There is something else going on here.

And OP, you are not a slut, you are a human being. All human beans like having convenient sex without beating around the bush. Don't let others shame you into repressing yourself sexually.
>>
>>16962501

>if they get it once they will always come back UNLESS there is some weird reason not to.

You really, really do not understand men at all
>>
>>16962507
Yes I do, I am one. Men everywhere love sex. Most are desperate for it.

You telling a girl not to be easy and accessible is shameful, especially on a board where so many virgin neckbeards can only dream of having sex with a real life female. What is wrong with you faggots?

Slut-shaming on 4chan?
>>
>>16962501
Damn /adv/ really has one of the most prominent amount of tumblr users. But yeah OP they totally think you're a whore, and no self respecting man wants to date a whore.
>>
>>16962501
>Guys love sex, and if they get it once they will always come back UNLESS there is some weird reason not to.
Yeah, that's not how actual relationships work, because they rely on more than just sex. What you're describing is a FWB scenario. The few relationships I've seen that begin with a hookup have never lasted for more than a year or two.

>Guys don't just fuck an "easy" chick and never talk to her again for no reason...
A lot of guys like to play the field and move on, only stopping for women they consider to be high quality. Only the ones that don't have game, or backup, stick around.

>Don't let others shame you into repressing yourself sexually.
I didn't shame her because I don't care who or how many people she sleeps with. But I wouldn't want a guy with many partners, so I carry myself in the same way. I save sex for long-term relationships, not people I've only known briefly. This has led me to a very happy and rewarding long-term relationship, and this seems to be something that she's looking for too.
>>
>>16962524

>Yes I do, I am one

Proved my point. People are never really conscious of their own motives.

And I'm not slut-shaming, I'm just saying that if men just want sex, they ALWAYS leave after they get it. After the first fuck, either it gets emotional or it doesn't happen again. That's why all these guys are leaving OP. She's not waiting long enough to weed out the guys that only want sex. They don't want emotional entanglements, they want to get out for the next conquest. Something new. Once she's already said "yes," there's no game anymore.

There's nothing wrong with fucking just for fun, but that's not what OP wants. She's looking for a relationship or at least something a little more real, and I'm trying to help her understand why her current strategy isn't working.
>>
That's why we Christians wait till we are married for sex because you don't need sex to have love
>>
>>16962526
>No one wants to date a "whore"

Yeah nobody here ever posts about wanting a female. Here on the chan, we have standards. You'll see no posts about desperate spergies getting ready to an hero because of loneliness here. We all have women, and if you want a bf, you need to learn to never have sex until you make a commitment.

Do you even understand how dumb this is?
>>
>>16962545
>posters on 4chan
>self respecting
Also what would your definition of a whore be?
>>
>>16962545
yet those same people probably post about how there are no more pure virgin waifus and they won't date fatties either

So yes, we do have standards here
>>
>>16962501
>guys will always come back UNLESS there is some weird reason not to
>none of OP's guys came back
>>
File: 1458799996500.jpg (27 KB, 321x322) Image search: [Google]
1458799996500.jpg
27 KB, 321x322
>>16962541
Do you still masturbate right?
>>
>>16962564
>>16962595
I hope you are the same poster, because if not, that means there are two separate neanderthals roaming this planet and they both have internet access
>>
Try not being a slut.
>>
>>16962564
my definition of a whore is someone who sleeps around for the sole purpose of accumulating wealth or status

>>16962595
congratulations, you've discovered the point I was trying to make.

Never once did I sleep with a girl and say to myself: "She's a nice girl, but since we slept together so soon, I think I'll never talk to her again".

It was always something like:

" Hrmm... she had weird 'smell' down there..."

or

"She was super annoying with that laugh..."

or

"Damn she is so fucking boring in bed..."
Basically, there is ALWAYS a reason. And that reason, so long as I am a heterosexual male, has never been and never will be: "Nah. I won't call her back. She's too easy to have sex with."
>>
>>16962646
if you gf/wife used goods you're an idiot. They're good only for fwb/ons
>>
>>16962646
Wow dude you're so open minded and liberal. So the most drugged up, STD ridden, club girl with unexistent self control is just what, sexually liberated? Should we all look to her herpes infested vagina for wisdom? Also btw nice anecdote
>>
File: instant ice pack.jpg (16 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
instant ice pack.jpg
16 KB, 300x300
You have bad breath or pussy stank, or you are bad in bed or have a grating personality.
>>
>>16962129
Did you explicitly tell the guy you want a committed relationship? If so, did he explicitly state he doesn't want one? Unless he lied to you, there is nothing to blame him about.
>>
>>16962129
>hangout a few times
>have sex
So you just "hang out" and then have sex? Does hang out mean dates? Where you go somewhere together with no other randos, get to know each other, have fun ect.? As a guy if you can get laid with only a few interactions then you will and move on. Why risk getting sucked into a relationship and having to actually go through the heart burn of breaking up. You are dating in the "conquest age, guys at 19 want to crush as much as possible. so you have to hold out longer so they are actually invested and really like you before you give it up if you want them to stick around.
>>
>>16962129
>talks to guy,
>he seems interested
>hangout a few times
>have sex
>guy dumps me saying he needs to work on himself

It's the oldest trick in the book, femanon. I've done this before. When a guy wants some pussy, and gets the chance with someone who he perceives to be a 3, 4, or even sometimes a 5, he'll hang out with you, bang you, and make up a lame excuse to drop you so you don't feel as shitty.

How would you rate yourself?
>>
>my fault for agreeing to sex

Ooh boy, sounds like you've got issues here. Maybe they dump you bc your unhealthy views on sex impact your behaviour and actions?
>>
>>16962646
Agree with you senpai..... There is most definitely always a reason why dudes don't call back or whatever.

I use to fuck this chick all the time, because she would simply put out....... I tried to fall in love with her, but I couldn't.... for the sole reason that she's a fucking typical annoying woman....... It got to me and I didn't follow through with me bullshit feelings........ Moral of the story is, look within, are you an annoying woman who thinks the sun and stars revolves around you and your decisions? If you answered yes, then there's the problem.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.