[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should I get vaginal rejuvenation surgery? >bring a guy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 12
File: 1433042965536.jpg (912 KB, 1920x1400) Image search: [Google]
1433042965536.jpg
912 KB, 1920x1400
Should I get vaginal rejuvenation surgery?

>bring a guy back to my place last night
>he's kissing my body, working his way down my stomach
>he pulls down my panties and suddenly everything stops
>"Uh... I need to go."
>he gets up and leaves

I've had guys refuse to go down on me in the past because of how messed up things are down there, but to have someone walk out on me like that is like a wakeup call. I'm hesitant to do the procedure because it's so expensive and I'm worried about being in pain for months after the surgery, but it can't be any worse than what I'm going through now.

Has anyone here ever gotten vaginal rejuvenation surgery before? Would you recommend it?
>>
how bad we talkin' bout here? pics??
>>
>>16961800
This is bait. No guy would walk out from getting laid after pulling off the panties
>>
We need information, what do you mean how it looks? Most guys don't give a shit and you might have had terrible luck with guys who extra fussy over that shit.
>>
How old are you?
>>
>>16961807
>All guys want is sex! I know because the feminist media told me so!
>>
>>16961800
Did you have 2+ kids or something?

Was this always a problem since childhood?

I don't understand.
>>
Draw me a picture of that pussy in MS paint. Don't forget the details.
>>
>>16961800
Most likely you're fine and those guys were massive faggots. But we don't know for sure unless you at least tell us what's wrong.
>>
>>16961817
We not in a feminist society, so that's just the regular media, m8.
>>
>>16961800
If what you're saying is true, then why don't you talk about your vaginal problem with some you know and trust ?
>>
>>16961800
>>16961800
>>
>>16961807
Chances are she's one of those that shuns most men and shoots for the ones that most other women are also.

When you have plenty of women throwing themselves at you, it's no problem saying no once in a while, there's just a small chance they might claim rape.

Just lower your standards op. Don't let your objectification of men make you objectify yourself so much that you mutilate yourself to live up to some socially constructed bullshit.
>>
>>16961800
roastie pls go

>>16961810
>>16961831
roasties detected
>>
>>16961825
>>16961831
>>16961815
>>16961803
>20 years old
>when I first discovered masturbation I quickly got into gaping
>been gaping for almost 10 years
>you know those fist sized dildos that people get as jokes? I need it.
>the labia is messed up too, but I don't think that's my fault
>and I've got sort of a large clit
>>
File: panic.jpg (60 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
panic.jpg
60 KB, 600x600
>>16961855
>gaping since you were ten
>literally throwing a hotdog down a hallway
>>
>>16961855
Yea, you fucked yourself over. Maybe you should've just been a normal girl and masturbated with your fingers or a regular dildo.

I have no sympathy for you because you have batshit insane masturbatory habits that have permanently damaged the attractiveness of your genitalia.

You had a choice.
>Regular men
>Gaping and Fist Sized Dildos

You made your choice, now live with it. Even vagina rejuvenation can only do so much.
>>
OP, disregard the troll replies.

If a guy really did walk out on you like that, then i think you should go for the surgery. You won't feel insecure about it anymore and will probably be a lot happier.
But if you decide to really do it, i advise you to talk to your family, save some money because it's expensive and choose a doctor carefully.
Even if it's expensive and painful for a few weeks it's better than living your entire life insecure and afraid that guys will walk away on you like that.
>>
File: fugg.gif (272 KB, 186x220) Image search: [Google]
fugg.gif
272 KB, 186x220
>>16961855
>gaping
>>
>>16961869
Not trolling friend, just being honest.

Truth hurts sometimes.
>>
>>16961855
If this is real I want a pic, I don't want to waste my time on a troll post. Just delete the EXIF data.
>>
>>16961878
yeah, so I can get a hundred replies of people laughing at me and calling me ugly? So 4chan can turn my vagina into a meme?

No thanks.
>>
>>16961866
but I was young and I didn't know any better back then. I'm different now. I don't want to use giant things anymore, but I don't have a choice now.
>>
>>16961907
Do you live in the US? I've been turned down for sex since I was fourteen because I have an extremely thick penis and I'm wondering if we could just have a cup of coffee to talk about our similar situations.
>>
File: 1429055312297.jpg (117 KB, 492x492) Image search: [Google]
1429055312297.jpg
117 KB, 492x492
I'm pretty sure I wanked off to some perverted chinese drawings with this exact same story a few months ago.
>>
>>16961855
>actually did fucked up stretching shit before puberty and throughout the years her body was growing
Yeah, I don't think surgery can really help you. I mean don't get me wrong, holy shit that must suck, you're basically paying for the rest of your life for a mistake you made when you were a retarded kid like everybody is, but realistically, if you actually grew your genitals around giant dildos like some fucked up body bonsai, that...
>>
this thread is awesome, I didn't know chicks really did fucked up shit like this lol

yo girls wtf is you thinkin?? lol
>>
>>16961800
Hello Op.

If you haven't already, talk to a gynecologist you trust about your problem.

He/She will be glad to advise you about the surgery and for how long it might/will hurt.

It's not late to get help.
>>
>>16961800
>walk away instead of enjoying girl that can take an arm and a leg knee/elbows deep.
>A chick that can do pic related.
Fuck man, why does life keep throwing gifts to the wrong people...
>>
>>16961881
There are literally guys that have fetishes for ugly vaginas on here (and everywhere), they just aren't common. It's a vagina, I'm sure plenty here have seen disfigured vaginas before, /adv/ isn't known for spreading memes anyway, troll.
>>
/r/-ing update on OP's misshapen bageen
>>
I strongly doubt inserting even very large dildos into your vagina permanently and noticeably affected or even "ruined" it. A female vagina can stretch enough to let the head of a baby pass through, so there is little damage you could do with even the largest dildo. What do you even mean by "messed up"? If you have large and protruding flaps/inner labia it has nothing to do with masturbation. To some guys that may look ugly, to some it looks hot. Personallly I don't like vaginas withot at least some flaps, they look creepy to me, like a prebubescent schoolgirls. BTW I found some thread on reddit that may be interesting for you to read:
https://www.reddit.com/r/sex/comments/3hvpj6/question_is_it_normal_for_the_vagina_to_gape/
>>
>>16962170
>If you haven't already, talk to a gynecologist you trust about your problem.
>gynecologist looks at op's vagina
>"Uh... I need to go"
>>
>>16963783
Im a dude, so no clue desu, but i can imagine stretching a vagina for 10+ years, while its growing, is very different than a 1x baby coming out. And hell, don't people complain that fucks up pussies too.

Sorry OP, its hard to believe but do feel sorry for ya.
>>
>>16963783
There is a matter of hormones, when women is pregnant her vagina and generally every part that has to do with child bearing under influences of hormones gain elasticity.
>>
>>16961881

>not having your vagina as a 4chan meme

Get out.
>>
File: bait2.jpg (82 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
bait2.jpg
82 KB, 625x626
Are trolls even trying anymore?
>>
>>16964218
>no sympathy for women's problem
>>
>>16963783
>>16963783
Wrong. The womans vagina doesnt stretch the whole way to give birth. 95% of all woman tear when giving birth because the vagina isnt big enough to give birth. Doctors have to stitch you up afterwards and in rare cases the tears are so bad that it needs surgery.
>>
File: 1457757767312.jpg (43 KB, 590x834) Image search: [Google]
1457757767312.jpg
43 KB, 590x834
>>16961881

Yeah but.. you are my fetish.
>>
File: 1408589979008.png (128 KB, 446x451) Image search: [Google]
1408589979008.png
128 KB, 446x451
>>16963795
When's the last time you've been to the gyna, OP?
>>
I know I'm going to get laughed at, but what the fuck does "gaping" mean in this context? Not even google search or urban dictionary has an answer that adds up with this thread.
>>
I would totally hit that..
Just try to find someone that can appreciate a perv girl.
>>
>>16961869
>having insecurities
>surgery them away
That's not how it works anon.
Also this is a bait thread.
>>
>>16961907
You know how people are born, do you.....
This is obviously bait.
>>
well as for getting yourself tight again (im assuming thats the problem gaping has brought about) invest in a couple sets of ben wa/kegel balls, each set slightly heavier than the last and work your way through them over the course of a few months

wear them everyday for about an hour

you can get labiaplasty to tidy it up, im looking into getting one myself but you ought to know that vuvla shape/size has NOTHING to do with inside tightness or anything like that, so i doubt youve managed to make your labia look the way it does (apart from it being able to gape obvs)
>>
>>16961912
OP pls
>>
>>16964218
This. What in the fuck is the OP?
>>16961800
What in the hell is going on here? Women's vaginas can tear during child birth, but even then they can be repaired and usually return to "normal function." They might change a bit, but they do get "messed up permanently."

So your claim that you used dildos so big that your vagina is now permanently changed is dubious to me. Very dubious.

This is bait.
>>
>>16961817
I could easily believe it for smell. Flappy labia is a little hard to buy.

>>16961844
This is a possibility, I guess. If a guy's drowning in pussy it might not take smell to drive him off.
>>
File: itsdf.jpg (151 KB, 600x339) Image search: [Google]
itsdf.jpg
151 KB, 600x339
How are things messed up down there?
>>
File: 1458082677827.jpg (15 KB, 556x561) Image search: [Google]
1458082677827.jpg
15 KB, 556x561
>>16961844
Cosign.
>>
>>16965466
imagine stretching out a pussy until it "gapes" like a wide open mouth, and it doesn't close.
>>
What happens when you have your period, do you have to wear adult dippers?

Or do you roll a towel up to plug the gape?
>>
File: bat.jpg (24 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
bat.jpg
24 KB, 640x360
>>16965814
Confirmed for land whale
>>
>>16961800
I am not sure surgery is ever a good answer from someone who has had cosmetic surgery.

I have a hard time understanding why someone would need this though... I have had my share of sex and I also gave birth to a 6 pound baby but my vagina is fine and tightened back up.

Aren't there some kegels you could do?
>>
>>16961800
>Should I get vaginal rejuvenation surgery?
You shouldn't be asking random people. You should be asking the vagina surgery doctor.
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.