[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Suicide
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 2
File: 1452560827335-0.jpg (3 MB, 4325x3462) Image search: [Google]
1452560827335-0.jpg
3 MB, 4325x3462
That's it guys, I'm gonna kill myself. I had enough of this pain.
I don't have any other person to say goodbye for me.
Do you guys wanna say something or can I just go and do it?
>>
mind telling us why?
>>
>>16961539
Failure in life.
I don't feel pleasure in living anymore.
>>
How are you going to do it, I've been considering it myself
>>
Don't do it, you won't go to Valhalla
>>
>>16961507

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9f3bo_6gPDg
>>
>>16961564
What happened? Can you not recover?
>>
>>16961574
Hanging.
>>
>>16961564
It's just a phase. Depression, sit and wait doing nothing but relaxing. It'll go away. Don't off yourself, that'd be ridiculous only because of depression.
>>
>>16961625
DON'T HANG YOURSELF. DON'T EVEN KILL YOURSLEF. BUT, IF YOU REALLY INSIST. Sleeping pills and carbon monoxide poisioning. Worst case scenario, you wake up with a headache and try again
>>
Everyday with this.
Just being honest here, don't respond to these threads.

There's a fucking crisis number before you post shit like this, for god's sake.
>>
you shouldn't kill yourself imo
>>
won't hanging be painful though, I've been looking at the "exit bag"
>>
If you have the strength to die you have the strength to live.That's what I keep telling myself anyways.
If you are gonna do it I hope reincarnation doesn't exist and that you will be fine
>>
>>16961599
I tried pills, therapy, ask for help from all kind of sources.
Nothing worked.
>>
>>16961660
Nigga get to a suicide hotline or some shit.
>>
>>16961634
I've done this for too long.
That's why I'm choosing something that'll actually work to completely relieve my pain
>>
>>16961666

See, this guy gets it. THERE'S STILL A FUCKING HOTLINE FOR SUICIDERS!
>>
>>16961666
>>16961674
Suicide hotlines doesn't work in Brazil...
They're more robotic than human.
>>
don't kill yourself . I know you feel bad . can you remember another time in youre life you felt like this? . like the only thing in youre peripheral vision was pain hurt and futility . you survived that didnt you? . you can survive this

life is not a contest at the end of the day .no such thing a failure in life. it does not matter if you have fucked up before . does not matter if others are raking money in easily and you are on welfare . you still matter . you matter to me because i'm a decent human being . and if you have any friends or family you will wreck theyre life too if you go ahead and kill yourself .

I say make yourself feel better about yourself by volunteering for something . does not matter what . help out at the soup kitchen whatever . you owe it to yourself at least to try .
>>
Please dont do it! Ive been were you are ! If you need someone to talk to thats not a hotline, or anything ?! Please dont do it! things can get better! you have it in you!
>>
Well, I tried to calm this feeling down for a few minutes.
Goodbye.
>>
>>16961666
Even Satan himself wants you to fight for yourself. You cant dissapoint the prince of darkness who speaks through this anon.
>>
tell satan i said 'hey' and also, could you ask him if he could turn me into qt3.14 teen gril?

he can have my soul
>>
First, I should tell you to call the suicide hotline and don't do it. There's always the opportunity for things to improve as long as you're alive.

But if you end up doing it anyway, I hope you find the peace you're looking for.
>>
>inb4 OP takes 5000mg of aspirin and regrets his decision to an hero and everyone tells him to call amberlance
>>
>>16961882
he wont feel anything he will be dead.

anyway op, if you are in brazil why not go into the rainforest before you die. maybe take some mescaline or ayahuasca with you.
>>
>>16961890
Nothingness is pretty peaceful.
>>
>>16961660

Idk what you have, nor will I excuse it away as depression or any of the likes. Hell, it doesn't make a difference to me whether you live or die. However, I want to selfishly feel like I did some good in this world, so I'll create a bucket list for you to finish. If you do all this and then decide life isn't worth living, then go right ahead and suicide.
> Get a puppy (idc where you get it from, but perhaps you've never felt the unconditional love only animals can give=
> I think you mentioned you were from Brazil? I'm sure there are coffee shops there. For the next three weeks, go into the shop twice a day, and talk to anyone non-staff there. If there's no one to talk to, then talk to the staff about things other than coffee or the weather. It doesn't matter if the first 5 times feel awkward, force yourself. If they think you're autistic, who gives a fuck? You won't be alive to care.
> see what's the heaviest weight you can lift. It can be a fucking rock, idc. There's always something heavier you can lift. Find what's the maximum you can go.

That's it. If you still wanna commit suicide, find someone who'll love the puppy after you're gone, say good bye to the friends you make at the shop, and leave knowing you've moved rocks in this world.
>>
Killing yourself won't stop the pain. Sorry.
>>
>>16961507
Get a girly friend or a dog, those usually make you rethink suicidal shit
>>
File: life is tshirt.png (14 KB, 142x108) Image search: [Google]
life is tshirt.png
14 KB, 142x108
have you felt this close to killing yourself in the past? has there been another time where you deeply wanted to die, but obviously ended up never doing it? answer this, do you regret not doing it then?
>>
>>16961904
>>16961916
>>16961937
>>16961999
Didn't you guys notice he already did it?
His last post was >>16961846
>>
>>16962021
Yeah, I saw it after he posted :( rip OP
>>
>>16961916
Get fucked faggot with your shit reincarnation or karma ideas
As if killing yourself was something 'bad' you should suffer for
Truly brilliant justice
>>
If OP killed himself without livestreaming it he is a truly a selfish fuck
>>
>>16962034

Sorry if I gave the wrong impression, I did not mean to upset anyone.

I never said it was something bad that you should suffer for. But isn't it silly to do something so violent if it's not going to bring any relief?

I do think it'd be fair to discuss it with your friends and family first so they understand why you're doing it. And also so you can gauge how much suffering you might be alleviating by enduring your own for a little longer.
>>
Hi guys, I haven't been on /adv/ too much recently, this seems like a new thing? How often do these suicides occur? I did notice the suicide hotline at the top
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.