[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Placing random, meaningless stickers in public places just
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: poleposition.png (34 KB, 118x184) Image search: [Google]
poleposition.png
34 KB, 118x184
>Placing random, meaningless stickers in public places just to make people think about it.
Is that so bad an idea? I always felt like I should try this out.
>>
>>16960850
My hometown is littered with Antifa stickers despite the fact that it's already a liberal shithole. Apparently not actually having fascists isn't good enough, we need to be at all times aware of the fact that kids with fluorescent hair are ready to do... something if someone says anything right wing.

So basically I find it preachy and annoying and I'd rather you put stickers up your ass, because why advertise your opinions like they matter?
>>
>>16960885
Eh, that's heavy. It wasn't exactly what I was thinking but it makes sense. People could come up with weird meanings with the stuff I'd stick around.
>>
>>16960892
Who cares about weird meanings?
Everything involving anything can be caught up wrong, you shouldnt think about it that much, just do it.
And as long as nobody sees you nobody will know that YOU put them there in the first place.
>>
>>16960850
I did this. Bought a box of cheese and it came with sheets of cheese labels.

>stick one on my 6-year-old's stomach on the sly
> 20 minutes later - "Hey kid, are you a piece of cheese?"
>"No I'm not"
>"Pretty sure you are"
>"No I'm not"
>"You can always tell when someone's a piece of cheese, you know, because they have a cheese label on their stomach"
>big WTF laugh from kid when they see it

good times man.
>>
>>16960908
I feel like it anyway, even if people think wrong of it.
Problem is, I'm seriously bothered about how much time I'd take doing this, because, I wouldn't send them to print and go pasting those everywhere; but I have literally no idea on how much time would take for the guy on the printer to forget who ordered the stickers and how they looked like.
>>
>>16960850
Saw a Danny devito sticker on an escalator once. Made my day
>>
>>16960920
If you have the matters you could always print them yourself.
And if that really is that much of a problem for you I'd just print them while on vacation.
>>
>>16960929
That's the kind of effect I wanted.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.