[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you get a girlfriend after you leave college?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 1427970999636.jpg (345 KB, 722x718) Image search: [Google]
1427970999636.jpg
345 KB, 722x718
How do you get a girlfriend after you leave college?
>>
bump for this because I'm a lonely student about to get out of college.
>>
>>16960762
Be attractive
>>
I don't know, the same way you do before you leave college. Women are everywhere, you just have to talk to them. Sure, it's not as convenient as it is in college, but there are still places where a lot of women willing to socialize with strangers will be, like gyms or bars. Also social fucking media.
>>
social skills and human interaction.
>>
>>16960762
I've been out of college for over 5 years and I still don't have an answer for you, sorry.

High School and College were fine for me with girls; after breaking up with a serious gf my senior year of college, I focused on my future career, thinking I would go back to having success after graduation and getting settled into the real world.

Yeah that never worked out in the slightest.

I mean its given me plenty of time to focus on myself and doing things like working out more, buying and training my puppy, making a lot of money, purchasing my first home, turning a hobby into another part time side job of supplemental income, etc. But for whatever reason, I can't land more than a first date since college, and certainly have not shacked up with anyone since then.

Send help
>>
>>16960855
what is your career?
I'm going for mechanical & electrical engineering and I'm afraid my free time used for mate searching will be non existent
>>
>>16960891
My main career is being a RN at a hospital. You'd think I'd be able to meet girls through all the numerous female colleagues I have, but it's been a serious struggle, and I have improved my own situation hundredfold since hs/college.

It could be just the region I live in, though. Mileage may vary but I'd imagine you would have an even greater challenge to meet women, with less of them being in your workforce and all.
>>
>>16960943
at least you have female colleagues...
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.