[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /adv/, what's your take on teachers dating their former
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
Hey /adv/, what's your take on teachers dating their former students? My friend, who is 25, has recently massaged one of his former high school students (who graduated 1 year ago) on Facebook. The conversation started amicable, until she expressed that she like him. My friend told me he is physically attracted to her and is planning to arrange to meet with her for a date. I don't feel comfortable with the idea of teachers dating their formal students. What do you guys think? I don't want to upset him by saying that I do not approve of such an arrangement.
>>
>>16960491
*messaged
>>
>>16960491
*former
>>
>>16960491
Teacher (not that one) here.

It's not a violation of ethics the way dating her while she was a student would be. But it's thorny ground.

Even though she is no longer under his control, her image of him is colored by his position of authority. There may not be as much glamour to being a teacher as there is to being a rock star, but there is some. And to a degree he is using his image to be attractive to her - and if that is not precisely unethical, it is a little sleazy.
>>
>>16960491
Remind me of the time I taught this problem solving class in summer camp. This 14 years old girl was determined to go after me... She tried to read the whole book by Arthur Engel to impress me, I was sweating bullets each time after class she would stay behind and ask these questions and of course I couldn't refuse her and few hours went by we always ended up eating dinner together, then I have to take her home. Her body literally haunts my dream that month. Worse still, she even asked her parents for private tutor session, I was very close to submit to temptation and have sex with her with her parents downstairs watching TV, talk about jail bait.
>>
Tell him you don't not approve? Why the fuck does it matter what you approve of? Hes 25 she's probably 19 both adults meaning you have no say in what he does
>>
>>16960491
It depends. How old is your friend? The parents can't know at all or they'll probably flip the fuck out. Best to not deal with it at all.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.