[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Okay my girlfriend is currently working at Sydney's "Easter
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (91 KB, 486x808) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
91 KB, 486x808
Okay my girlfriend is currently working at Sydney's "Easter show" - basically she was working yesterday and an incident occurred and the police came. Anyway , she told the police her version of events. When the cop asked her for her details ; her phone number in case of a court "appearance" over the incident. She replied with "you should of just take me out to dinner , that way you have my number!"

The story went on and somehow another police officer told her that , that police officer that was interviewing her "thought she was gorgeous , but he's married"
She replied with "oh I have a boyfriend too was just playing around!"

So she told me this story last night , on the drive home. I blew up . I think that's unneceptable. She has a very out going sarcastic personality. I can't fucking handle this shit. Am I wrong in saying this is unfair? She seems to think it's just a joke. She was simply "joking with him" I'm so pissed off I don't know how to feel what do ??? .
>>
ah, she was just bantering. nothing to go mad over. but the fact that she told you is suspicious. as if she intentionally want's to make you jealouse. maybe she thinks you aren't as interested in her anymore?
>>
>>16960455
You should kill that cop.
>>
She simply in her own words thought it was funny and just a joke, I've been drilling into her all night and she been saying sorry and crying. Me on the other hand , I just don't think it's right . Call it jealous , protective . I don't know. she didn't see it as a complete problem.
>>
>>16960455
Either demote and spin her into a plate or next her, ignore her completely without a reason, and find a new girl

Or you can stay with her and play dumb. Your call, not ours
>>
>>16960506

Well do you think it really is , just a harmless joke? I'm currently not speaking to her. I had the lounge she had the bed. It's a new relationship , been dating a month but known her for a year .
>>
>>16960527
Here's my take:

- She thought that it was a harmless joke, so her intentions are at least not suspect in that regard. She obviously regrets it now.
- On the other hand, you were seriously hurt and/or upset by her behavior, regardless of what she intended.

So I think that you should forgive her, but she also needs to understand that flirting of that caliber is not okay while in a relationship. Ask her how she would feel if you flirted that way with another girl. If she claims she wouldn't care, tell her that you don't feel the same way and you don't want her to hurt you by continuing to do things like that.
>>
File: 1457834823846.jpg (107 KB, 1080x645) Image search: [Google]
1457834823846.jpg
107 KB, 1080x645
>>16960455
well, dude THIS IS A FREE TICKET to hit on other girls, you must act hurt and angry for awhile and use this card later, be wise my friend.
Think about the amount if fish in the sea you could catch while still have an bulletproof excuse. If she gets pissed just go "it's just a joke, remember that time etc."
>>
>>16960527
I honestly don't know to be honest, it's very possible they both fucked and it's possible she's trying to validate herself be make you jealous, with no foul play being involved.

I can't tell you to do something because there is so little more info You can work with to justify whatever you want to do. If you can find another girl with ease instantaneously, then do so. If not, and I have a good feeling you can't, play dumb for the time being until she fixes her act while you stay with her. She needs to understand the concept of respect and boundaries. I'd only sleep on the lounge if I was disgusted by her, not to punish her; in this case I would be disgusted. If you want to punish, just focus more time on yourself and get to know new people (don't cheat, just get to know new people)

Unfortunately with women, they only clean up their act when you're a desired man that has a lot of options.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.