[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A (up until recently) friend of mine has gone downhill pretty
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1
File: admin kicks a girl gamer.gif (2 MB, 292x292) Image search: [Google]
admin kicks a girl gamer.gif
2 MB, 292x292
A (up until recently) friend of mine has gone downhill pretty fast.

>she's pretty normal up until a year or so ago
>started dating a marine
>the marine ships out
>skip ahead a few months
>goes to party
>gets fucking plastered and sleeps with coworker
>continues to sleep with him after drunken encounter
>stops
>meets new guy, he clearly is in love with her
>marine comes home for holiday
>she totally drops the new guy for marine man
>marine man leaves
>tries to rekindle with the guy who loved her
>the marine has no fucking clue all this is happening
>after she dropped lover boy the first time, I finally realize what a shitty piece of garbage she is
>try to tell lover boy it isnt worth it bro
>hes on the fence

the fuck. how can people be so shitty? I wanna help my buddy get away from her. What do?
>>
>>16960435
Anyone in the military who gets married is a retard.
>>
>>16960507
They arent married, but they're "officially" together
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.