[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pregnancy Concerns
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6
File: nope.jpg (7 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
nope.jpg
7 KB, 225x225
Hello adv,

I just had sex with a friend today and I'm concerned if I got her pregnant. No penetrations - I was wearing basketball shorts with briefs, while she was wearing panty with feminine pads on (she said it was a pantyliner). Weird I know - I think they call this a dry hump as opposed to real sex. However, I did orgasm, so I am still concerned if I'm going to get her pregnant or not. I ran to the local pharmacy and made her take one contraceptive pill just in case (although after reading about it an hour later, turns out it was supposed to be taken BEFORE sex, so not sure if it's work).

If there is anything to be concerned about, what should I do next? This is very important because I don't want to get her pregnant.

Thanks
>>
>>16960257
this is bait. It would be plausible if you were asking this in person, OP, but you typed this all out coherently on a message board. No one as internet savvy as you is that clueless about sex. Try again with something more believable.
>>
>>16960272
OP here.

Not bait. MY girl just informed me that her last menstrual period was yesterday btw. And the pill I made her drink is Ferrous Fumarate.
>>
>>16960257
Are you like eleven years old? Because the lack of sexual education and knowledge that you're displaying really can't be comfortably explained in any other way.
>>
File: 7.png (28 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
7.png
28 KB, 625x626
>>16960282
>>
File: all you (wish).jpg (3 KB, 134x19) Image search: [Google]
all you (wish).jpg
3 KB, 134x19
>>16960257
>sex
>dry humping
>>
>>16960293
>>16960300
I had sex ed ages ago - don't remember a thing about it. Instead of calling me bait, give me the benefit of the doubt and try to address my concern.
>>
>>16960282
I think failed bait is kind of like failed suicide. It's supposed to be a disaster, but you still managed to fuck it up.

Congratulations, you failed at failure.
>>
File: 17.jpg (31 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
17.jpg
31 KB, 625x626
>>16960307
>>
OP here - any useful answers please?
>>
File: 8.png (33 KB, 1138x626) Image search: [Google]
8.png
33 KB, 1138x626
>>16960337
>>
>>16960257
She's pregnant. If you orgasm within a 1 foot radius of a vagina they will 100% be pregnant. You really should have studied harder in your health class :/
>>
>>16960356
But all they taught us in health class was avoiding STDs.
>>
File: 20.png (57 KB, 500x501) Image search: [Google]
20.png
57 KB, 500x501
>>16960356
>>16960361
>>
>>16960257
You poor thing. She's pregnant. And with how you described your sexual encounter, almost certainly with twins.
>>
>>16960257
>what should I do next?
Go on Maury or Jerry Springer and yell "I'M 1000% SURE DAT BABY AIN'T MINE" and start dancing.
>>
For fuck's sake
She's not pregnant. No chance. You were dry humping. No actual way for her to be pregnant.

You're either way too young to be thinking about sex, or you need to find something better do to with your time than shitposting on 4chan.
>>
>I just had sex with a friend today

How the hell did you have sex with a friend just like that?

No seriously fucking how?

God damn this really lowers my self esteem a lot.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.