[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just got a text from my girl. Apparently last night she was out
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: cuck.png (11 KB, 225x224) Image search: [Google]
cuck.png
11 KB, 225x224
Just got a text from my girl. Apparently last night she was out at a club with her friend (who I fucking hate) and somehow she ended up making out with another dude twice. Is it bad that I don't give a shit? Am I a cuck? She was super drunk and it was probably her cunt of a friend who orchestrated the whole thing. She just came right out and told me what happened and then apologized profousely and won't stop apologizing. What should I do /adv/?
>>
She came clean and it was only kissing which is good...

But she crosses a bunch of boundaries willingly, she's still very much responsible for what happened.

I'd say stay with her with the condition that she drops clubbing/drinking without you...and that's only if you really want to forgive her. If you don't even give a shit, it might be a good hint that it's already over.
>>
If it doesn't bother you then it's not an issue. Don't let other people tell you how to feel about it.
>>
>>16960139
It's not that I don't give a shit I think it's that I immediately knew it was out of character for her. She also said she wouldn't be clubbing or drinking without me in part of her first text so I mean that's good.
>>
Dump her tbqh.
>>
File: 1448872166247s.jpg (8 KB, 117x250) Image search: [Google]
1448872166247s.jpg
8 KB, 117x250
>>16960130
>>
>>16960141
This guy nailed it. And for fuck's sake ignore >>16960139 - telling your girl where she's "Allowed" to be on her own is the first step on the road to a horrible, jealous, abusive relationship.
>>
>>16960130
>out at a club with her friend
>super drunk
Yeah m8 this is a sign that she has probably been in a few gangbangs but don't let me ruin your relationship lel
>>
I'd drop her. Next time it'll be oh she only sucked two dicks. Does apologising profusely make any real difference?
>>
Maybe you're just self-confident enough not to be dependent on her.
>>
>>16960170
I'm on 4chan at 11:40 in the morning. How self confident could I possibly be?
>>
>>16960155
Cuckimus rex

I would drop her OP what happens next time her friend wants to go out again?
>>
You are honest about it, so... ;)
>>
you're not mad because you don't care for the relationship

she made out with some guy because she doesn't care for the relationship

if it were me i'd keep fucking her but dont get attached to the slut
>>
>>16960170
"doesn't care" =/= "self-assured"
If she has a habit of getting drunk at the club with or without her bf and this is his reaction I'd say he doesn't consider her worthy of jealousy at all. OP possibly only sees her as a dummy to practice for real responsible relationship.
>>
I would drop her.

Do you seriously think she'll stop when she realizes you're ok with it?

Also being drunk doesnt make her innocent.
You dont lose control over your body when you get drunk, alchohol isnt some mystical entity that posses your body and forces you to do things. You're aware of everything you're doing and you're doing it because you want to.

Your gf did an awful thing, and unless you have a fetish for her being fucked by someone else you should drop her.
>>
>>16960130
She cheated on you. Any sort of intimacy beyond a hug/kiss on the cheek is a transgression and breaks the mutual agreement about monogamy.
Dump her or be a willing cuck.
>>
>>16960208
But her ass...
>>
same exact thing happened to me OP
her cunt friend set the whole thing up
because she can't find a bf
tell your girlfriend to unfriend that piece of shit
or you won't take her back
>>
>>16960147
it's not out of character she just hadn't done it to you yet OP. You are a fool. She will do it again because she now knows you will blow it off.
>>
>>16960130

Is ur name Carl?
>>
It depends on you OP. I'd go mad on my girl and probably break up with her for not taking care of herself properly since I know that she can handle herself. I'd forgive her but she can't stay with me anymore knowing that she already broke my trust.
>>
>>16960216

Post it and we'll decide if shes worth it
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.