[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>le no good men left! >mfw am: >23 w fit 6' (workout
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (20 KB, 278x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20 KB, 278x300
>le no good men left!

>mfw am:
>23 w fit 6' (workout 4x a week)
>traveled three continents
>speak German
>earn 60k (literally what a middle class family earns in my town)
>own place/car
>close relationship between friends/parents
>wide variety of hobbies
>attend church regularly and am involved

Despite this I am S T I L L invisible to women. My okc and eharmony are doing nothing. Last girl I asked out irl told me she had a bf.

Anyone else with these feels?
>>
>waaahhh girls don't pay attention to me when I think they should

Ask some more out and you'll eventually find a taker.
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-10-30-23-20-29.png (908 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-10-30-23-20-29.png
908 KB, 720x1280
Since you're asking for advice on 4chan your probably a massive beta, boring, socially award, have terrible game or are unattractive.

Pick one or all of the above.
>>
It's a numbers game man.

Meet as many people as you can, when you find one you get along with well, make sure you let them know exactly how you feel as soon as possible and take them out on a date etc

Meet lots of people, Put yourself out there, be confident and have lots of charisma.

Honestly there is no advice anyone can give you to help you in this situation, im 24, jobless(and have been for 2 years), a drug abuser, and i've managed to jump from girlfreind to girlfriend for the last 6 years.
>>
>>16959927
hahaha i'm a piece of shit with no life aspects and have no problem getting female attention.

>>16959935
but pretty much this.

just seeming yourself as an important person(not a socially retarded weeb who is full of himself for some reason) can be a big turn on for girls.
>>
>>16959979
Pretty much, I was a skinny shy and awkward in my late teens. I worked out, learnt fashion and how to talk to people and did things that I am proud of and others want to hear about. Every year I look back at myself and think "I'm better than I was, I know what I was doing wrong a year ago"
>>
>goes to church because he thinks it will make himself more attractive to women
Loving Every Laugh
>>
>>16959935
this op you need to be a better dancing monkey or clown that can entertain women.
>>
>>16959927
>>23 w fit 6' (workout 4x a week)
>>traveled three continents
>>speak German
>>earn 60k (literally what a middle class family earns in my town)
>>own place/car
>>close relationship between friends/parents
>>wide variety of hobbies
>>attend church regularly and am involved

As a girl I can tell you the only thing out of all this I remotely give a shit about is that you have a good job which means you're able to support yourself.

You're probably a boring faggot with a terrible personality. I mean you would have to be to make this thread in the first place.
>>
I'm willing to bet that you are boring, unimaginative, and very mediocre in the beauty department.

You also sound a little childish too.

Sorry dude.
>>
>>16959998
B-but /adv/ told me girls don't care about content, only about how a guy looks and how much money he makes and how big his dick is!!
>>
Yes OP, I felt invisible to women as well when I never spoke to any and pretended furiously masturbating to Facebook and asking one lone girl out (who had a fucking boyfriend) was exhausting all my options.

You lazy fucks feel like you should have some perfect virgin girlfriend that will be your wife forever but you put more effort into playing the average videogame than you do into seriously trying to find the right woman for you.

I bet a good chunk of people on /adv/ have put more effort into getting laid on the Witcher or Mass Effect than they have in real life.
>>
>>>16959998

>As a girl I can tell you the only thing out of >all this I remotely give a shit about is that >you have a good job which means you're >able to support yourself.

>support yourself
Stop lying, you want males for some goodies. In the best scenario you dont even need to fuck them. (Aka beta orbiters)
What you actually ment:

>support me
>>
File: image.jpg (74 KB, 473x374) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74 KB, 473x374
>>16959986
>>
>>16960032
Back to r9k for you.
>>
>>16959998

Shouldn't you be making a thread about how your bf beat you again?
>>
>>16960032
>Stop lying, you want males for some goodies
I make more than you.
>>
>>16959927
You think that you're entitled to the attention of women. This is why you receive none.

Your description of yourself reads like a checklist of traits you think you're supposed to have in order to qualify as interesting and desirable. I suspect you conduct yourself in much the same way in person; forcing yourself to behave how you think you're supposed to in order to meet an imaginary set of criteria.

Learn how to be genuine and sociable and stop acting like you're owed something by the world. Once you have done this, you may be more successful in your romantic pursuits.
>>
>>16960132

Not even him but he's saying he's all these supposedly positive things and he still doesn't get attention. It's frustration not entitlement. Lrn2 reading comprehension. Proof that adv is full of retards.
>>
>>16960154
Maybe you should learn some reading comprehension yourself. I get that OP is listing supposedly positive traits when describing himself. If, despite these traits, he's still receiving no attention, I'm guessing it's because he's boring, stiff, and/or unpleasant in person.

This whole attitude of "Okay so I checked every Good Quality box, now where the bitches at?" is likely indicative of OP's interpersonal skills. AKA really shitty, despite what he thinks of himself.
>>
>>16959941
>Meet lots of people, Put yourself out there, be confident and have lots of charisma.
how do you meet people?
>>
>>16960039
That picture accurately describes the exact opposite of 4chan.
>>
>>16959927

You probably have a shitty personality
>>
>>16960303
Have any hobbies? Join clubs/groups, get to know people.

I'm a car and bike guy, so i met all of my partners from car meets and bike rides.

Also a partier so i met one of my partners at a festival.

Alternatively if you don't have any hobbies where you can really meet girls, just spark up conversations with randoms on your day-to-day activities. It doesn't even have to be anything important, literally talk complete shit, sometimes it will die off, sometimes you will click with them, if you click, grab their number.

Once you try it and do it, you'll realise it isn't all that hard.
>>
>>16959998
Because you want a beta provider
>>
>>16960314
Nah, you're just not in on it newfag.
>>
>>16960026
>I bet a good chunk of people on /adv/ have put more effort into getting laid on the Witcher or Mass Effect than they have in real life.
I dont really fequent this board all too much but i can tell you this is not always the case
Yes, many guys suffer from two things:
1. Not putting in any effort and expecting things to change
2. not having the guts to do anything

Some of us however are still unable to get girls attention despite doing everything "right"
>>
>>16960026
Still more effort than girls put in.
>>
>>16960434
As i said before, its a numbers game. You just aren't approaching enough women or putting yourself out there enough.
>>
>>16960465
I do think its something else, i mean...if everyone thinks its a numbers game its part of the problem
There are too many guys around so girls dont have the need to settle down and stay with one guy, they can be as picky as they wish and still get a man they like because its an endless parade.
Why? because its a numbers game ofc

Im not too concerned myself since ive gotten a pretty toxic relationship to girls and only think they want to hurt, use and mislead and until i can shake that mindset i dont really want to do something that can deepen these thoughts

Youre right though, its a numbers game for most
>>
>>16960487
You just have to make yourself stand out from the rest. Find what you're good at and play into that shit and get yourself noticed.

The girls are probably picking up on those inner feelings. You'd be surprised how much body language can have an affect, even when you don't realise it.
>>
>>16960416
Browsing since 08', my man.
The vast majority 4chan users are irreligious, and lack faith.
This is true except for /pol/, which is just a containment board for storm fags.
>>
>>16960498
Maybe they are picking up on it but i seriously doubt thats my problem
This isnt something i "confess" IRL since the hallmark of being good at hiding is not telling but im very good at hiding stuff due to my childhood
Anyway, its strange how this seem to be a constant issue for guys but you never hear girls talk about the same thing
Standing out is good but id say practice and friends is important
>>
>>16960465
I've asked 40 women IRL and they all said I wasn't good enough. What now?
>>
>>16960511
>Anyway, its strange how this seem to be a constant issue for guys but you never hear girls talk about the same thing

Yeah but you also have to look it from the other side. They have to deal with. 90% of there "friends" wanting to fuck them, so many of my platonic female friends and ex's have complained to me about how hard it is to find genuine male friends with no ulterior motives.

Each gender has seperate issues when looking for partners.
>>
>>16960530
Then you're doing something TERRIBLY wrong and coming across as a creepy rapist or something. Out of 10 women i approach, i can get at the VERY LEAST one number.

If you come across thirsty, needy, clingy, or only interested in one thing, you're gonna have a bad time.

(And believe me, you may not think they can pick up on this, but they deal with tons of guys like this on a daily basis)
>>
>>16960540
Yeah i suppose but arguably thats not really a big issue
Id kill to change and have female friends who wanted to fuck me because thats good for your ego
Then again ive only ever know the struggle of being a guy and having a hard time getting laid so i cant honestly compare
>>
>>16960540
Yeah that sounds awful. Really puts my 0% of women wanting to be my friend let alone partner into perspective
>>
>>16960505
How can you have been browsing for eight years yet still fall for bait so transparent that I'm uncomfortable even calling it "Bait" in the first place?
>>
>>16960540
>first world female """""""""""""""problems"""""""""""""""
>>
>>16960546
I've tried every strat there is. Online, offline, different clothes, different lines, different places. Basic stuff like hey <compliment> <question>. But when you're as fucking ugly as I am you're finished from the start. Miserable experience honestly
>>
>>16960569
I am really fucking tired of this """"""""""""""""""""meme"""""""""""""""""""" because it triggers my """"""""""""""""""""autism""""""""""""""""""""
>>
>>16960569
>ONLY MY PROBLEMS ARE REAL! EVERYONE ELSE IS JUST PRETENDING THAT THEIR LIVES, WHICH ARE UNFAIRLY MUCH EASIER THAN MINE, ARE HARD!
Spotted the narcissist!
>>
>>16960588
Now you're thinking like a good progressive.

That said, I don't even have any problems, but if that's the worst they can come up with, it's pretty laughable even in the context of first world social dynamics.
>>
>>16960643
It's pretty retarded to think lots of people who you dont think are good enough liking you is anywhere near as bad as no one liking you
>>
>>16960643
You must admit that if given the choice between being unable to find love, sex or any form of relationship and having friends wanting to fuck you would you honestly choose a life of solitude?
I mean by this logic girls can choose to have it just as bad a guys and be just as lonely (or just not have guy friends) or weed out the ones who want to bang em
I think its alot easier to find a guy who doesnt want to have sex with you as a girl than finding a girl who wants to have sex with you as a guy
>>
>>16960588

>too many people being attracted to you is the same as being completely alone

Women actually believe this
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.