[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
domestic abuse
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: ahh.png (124 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
ahh.png
124 KB, 1600x1200
4chan what do i do? my mom is abusing my dad right now, she's literally hitting him and trying to get him in jail, do i call the police? do i just wait it out and hope he kicks her out/ she leaves? she pretends he beats her but he doesn't, she has a whole file of injuries she gave herself with no proof he did it, and she's extremely immature. please help.
>>
Yes call the police.
>>
Video. Report to police to save his ass and yours.
>>
>>16959886
she's stopped hitting him and he's asking her to leave after it's daytime but she's being an asshole
>>
oh god if i call the police they'll both go to jail
>>
she's yelling really loudly maybe i should just ignore it
>>
>>16959875
Call the cops. You're dad will never do anything about it other than kill himself. I'm from the future.
>>
everything's quieted down, maybe i should calm down and go to sleep
>>
>make thread on /adv/
>ignore advice
Why
>>
File: op_is_a_faggot.jpg (58 KB, 685x474) Image search: [Google]
op_is_a_faggot.jpg
58 KB, 685x474
>>16959922
im hyperventilating and i dont know what to do and im tired

i just wanna sleep
>>
it's okay she's just drunk i think he's okay
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.