[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
PHONES
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 0
Hello, help me to find a perfect phone for myself. Dont really care about specs except 128 sd card is a MUST, also ~200 euros for a price. So far i found galaxy J5 and xcover3 , leaning towads xcover3 for its a bit smaller. Anyone with expertise, please give me guidance.
pic not related(random shit)
>>
>>16959700
xcovers are garbage, i have to use one for work.
i use a huawei p8 lite for my personal, it was cheap and is pretty quick, reliable, and has a hella decent battery life. have had absolutely no issues with it
from experience and other people its pretty hit and miss when it comes to samsungs and their build quality and reliability, so id recommend avoiding them, ESPECIALLY the lower spec ones.
but yeah as someone who chews through phones because of my line of work, huawei have been the best all rounders
>>
Was that a baby/small child?

Fuckin hogs man
>>
>>16959700

>Fuckin hogs man

Fuckin more like third world country.

Any wild animal would tear a human baby apart. What you see is the result of either carelessness, lack of birth control, a bad medical system or a combination of the whole thing.

Look at that place, absolutely filthy and disgusting...people have time to bust out their phones to record at least!
>>
>>16959700
>galaxy J5
Seriously mate, DO NOT but a J5. They are absolutley terrible. Sure, it looks a bit like an S5, and the specs don't sound wildly different, but that's where the similarity ends. Infact, if you really wanted aJ5 I have some spare ones, you can have one for the cost of postage from the UK. I took out three of them on contract for my kids in december, then in january I went out and spent £1,200 on three iphones because the others are so bad they're just about unuseable.

They're slow as all hell. The battery takes about 7 hours to charge from 1%-100% and need to be charged every day, sometimes my oldest two had to charge theirs overnight and again when they got home from school. They have the least sensitive touch screen I've ever seen, every now and again it'll stop working until you restart the phone. Under certain conditions it'll let you change the ringtone volume whilst the screen is locked, so what invariably happens is they put the ringer on full volume, put the phone in their bag, then pull it out later to find nine missed calls because something knocked the volume key and it put itself on silent.

By far the worst flaw though is the language/autocomplete or whatever it's called. The J5 is a budget model designed for the indian and chinese markets, not europe. I've seen how bad it is at english, and my eldest, who is a bit of a boffin, reckons it's equally poor at french and german. You end up typing about 90% of the words manually, because it either suggests unrelated words (eg. typing "chri" for christmas brings up "she" "shoe" and "shop"), misspelled words and gibberish (as you try to type "their" it suggests "thir" "thi" or "thier" but will never offer you their/they're/there). With those fisr two it will quite often change your correctly typed word to one of it's own choosing (every time you type "time" it swaps it to "vine" and you have to go back and change it manually).
>>
>>16959758
Didn't even think about that, here's a third world shithole where a hog is tearing up a human baby and this dude has a god damn camera phone, welcome to the world of tomorrow
>>
>>16959794
Then there's it's third "mode". Every now and again it'll learn a word you typed. When I got them I sent a text to my wife from each one, to test them out and so that she had the numbers. On one of them, about every third word you typed, regardless of what letters you enter the only options it would offer were "-", "@", or "Rhian" (my wife's name), and when it does that it changes whatever you've typed to the word it learned as soon as you press space.

Samasungs are generally pretty good. Only bought iphones for the girls because I had to pull a "you can have whichever ones you want, just tell me and we'll go and get them" to recover from buying them auwful christmas presents. I've had almost every Galaxy S model released apart from the S4, currently have an S6 edge and my wife has an S7 edge, no complaints at all about those. The J5 though, it's not cheap because it's a good deal, it's cheap because it's rubbish.

Don't know if you can still buy new S3's, but one of those would be a much better buy for you.
>>
This is a SFW board, you moron
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 0

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.