[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I shouldn't have to upturn my whole life just to get some
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: 1458367096384.jpg (50 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
1458367096384.jpg
50 KB, 720x540
I shouldn't have to upturn my whole life just to get some pussy when every normie out there does it effortlessly. What gives? Am I naturally repulsive to women? I'm not even ugly or fat.
>>
The problem is that you're not a normie. Get off your high horse, if you want to get laid, then you're going to have to make a change.
>>
>>16959662
You have the same problem as me: you're not interesting. Not even remotely.
>>
>>16959761
normies are not interesting either though. and nor do normies get pussy effortlessly. Everyone struggles to an extent to get pussy unless they are a model or rich as fuck. normies are just more willing to approach women and are more social. im friends with normies in uni and they are boring as fuck.
>>
>>16959662
>I shouldn't have to upturn my whole life just to get some pussy when every normie out there does it effortlessly.
1) Define "upturning your whole life".
2) What on Earth makes you think normies do it "effortlessly"?
3) Is it possible that it seems effortless for normies because they've already done the things you'd need to do?

>What gives? Am I naturally repulsive to women? I'm not even ugly or fat.
No such thing as "naturally repulsive", but you may be creepy. A lot of creepy guys go through this "am I naturally repulsive" phase.

The good news is that this means you're improving. The next step is introspection: looking over those things about you that may be pushing women away, and making a conscious decision of what (if anything) to do about them. Pay particular attention to anything you believe you have to hide: chances are that you're not hiding them as well as you think.
>>
>I shouldn't have to upturn my whole life
Why not? Can you explain why women should be interested in sleeping with you as you are?
>>
>>16960174
Sex is fun (apparently), I'm fit and not ugly.
>>
>>16959662
You are definitely repulsive, OP. Your post alone confirms that.
>>
>>16960438
Nice meme. I don't say any of the things in my post in real life.
>>
>>16960503
You don't have to say them for people to figure out you think that way through simple observation.
>>
>>16960174
There is such a thing as naturally repulsive btw
>>
>>16960508
Being clueless about what's wrong is repulsive?
Okay, sorry for not being born with knowledge.
>>
>>16960535
How you talk about others in your OP is inconsiderate and selfish. That mentality can be easily picked up on in real life. Therefore, people will realize you're shit and not want to interact with you unless otherwise necessary out of social obligation.
>>
>>16960634
Except that's not true, people do interact with me and I have plenty of friends.
>>
>>16960508
I agree with this. Sometimes people can just tell when someone is full of trash in their souls
>>
Yes you should, you should adapt to your environment, not the other way around.

You don't have to if you don't want to get laid
>>
It may not even be that you are abnormal. The problem is that you feel abnormal and women can sense it. Most women want to sleep with guys they "vibe" with, if a guy is acting like they are a separate species she'll naturally get turned off.

Also if part of being "normal" is having a healthy and dynamic social life than it's naturally going to be a tremendous help with getting pussy.
>>
>>16959662

>they do it effortlessly

only in the sense that they designed their lives around the opportunities to get pussy, so now that its like that, it is effortless. sure.

>am i naturally repuslive to women?

post a pic and find out
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.