[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>break up with baby mama gf 2 months ago >start trying
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: cri.png (361 KB, 362x379) Image search: [Google]
cri.png
361 KB, 362x379
>break up with baby mama gf 2 months ago
>start trying to get back together a month ago, because we both want to
>finally get 2 days home alone and ask her to hang and sleep over
>sleeps over the first night but then leaves first thing in the morning.
>comes over for like 3 hours the next day then leaves to hang out with other guy friend, whom is in love with her and she claims to be uncomfortable with, but, i guess not so much if shes going to ditch me for him :/
>i never get to be home alone, and this was a great opportunity for us to spend a lot of time together.

I know im a cuck for trying to get back together and what I should do at this point is obvious. But just how exactly should I go about doing it?
>>
Why the fuck aren't you putting your child first? Your kid should be your biggest priority right now, and all you can think is how to get her back? She doesn't want to be with you, the sooner you realise it, the sooner you can focus on the more important stuff, like your child.
>>
>>16959492
I have the baby and I do everything I can for him. But I just thought it would be nice if I had the mother too, but if it's not working then it just won't happen.
>>
She's using you as a babysitter while she bangs other men
>>
>>16959686
Fucking this, OP. Holy shit get your shit together.
>>
Poor kid
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.