[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My boyfriend slept in the same bed with his 'lesbian'
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: Imwideawake.jpg (34 KB, 325x325) Image search: [Google]
Imwideawake.jpg
34 KB, 325x325
My boyfriend slept in the same bed with his 'lesbian' best friend last night after clubbing (it was his friends birthday). Thoughts?
>>
>>16959462
Not a big deal.

They're not sexually attracted to eachother.
(Assuming you're a woman)- it's like sleeping in bed with a gal pal or your brother or something. You're not sexually attracted to the body next to you, and there's no action, so it's not a big deal.
>>
>>16959462
Shit happens. Did they slept in their clothes, like two drunken farts that have celebrated too much and just passed out? Did they plan the sleepover and bring pjs? Where were they? Party house, back home... why couldn't both of them just get to their own places?
>>
I luv that album font feel jelly I cuddled at the mental hospital simply becuz I was freezing my ass off I'm a heterosexual lady & it was pragmatic not arousing
>>
He definitely got hard but it's up to you whether it went further than that, you know him
>>
Depends on what you mean by 'lesbian'
>>
>>16959476
>at the mental hospital
>thinking you are in any place to give advice

So, is /adv/ filled with LITERAL crazies?
>>
>>16959462
>>16959462

disrespectful, childlike. owes you ten thousand apologies.
you are not dating a gentleman.

seriously, if the situation were reversed i'd kick the bitch in the cunt. "i dont care if theres no sexual attraction you fucking hippie." then right to the cunt. progressiveness is such horseshit.
>>
>>16959508
4ever alone. Nobody will ever want you
>>
>>16959508
*tips le fedora*
>>
>>16959462
I like to club girls and sleep with them too.
>>
>>16959462
If the genders were reversed how do you think /adv/ would react
>>
>>16959462
Idk your exact situation, but i've slept with female friends with no sexual context, just crashed in her room after being kicked out by my landlord and stayed there for like two weeks.In other situations after being drunk i've shared a bed with no intentions on both ends.
Bottomline, its possible that nothing happened and it was just a result of they being really close friends, its also possible you were cucked
>>
>>16959485

This entire site is filled crazies.
>>
Why is it a bad thing for your BF to get erect from seeing another girls naked body?

I'd force him to the hospital to get his dick fixed if he had problems getting erect.
>>
I'd be more concerned about you not being his best friend, what's up with that?
>>
>>16959462
I used to do this all the time when I was with my ex. Eventually fucked her when I got dumped, made her my backup plan.

Careful who he sleeps with.
>>
>>16959462
If she's lesbian she's basically a guy.

It would be a big deal if a girl slept in the same bed as a fag.

Because even fags like boobs.
>>
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 422x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 422x360
>bf goes out clubbing without you
>bf goes out clubbing in general
>you aren't his best friend
>another girl is his best friend
>he sleeps in the same bed as her

WTF are you doing OP? I'd be saying the exact same thing if the genders were reversed.
>>
>>16959462
does his dick accidentally fall into her vagina ?
>>
>>16959462
youve been lady cuck'd
my sympathies, anon
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.