[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>gf breaks up with me >doing okay getting over things and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: IMG_20160320_143434.jpg (3 MB, 2368x3200) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160320_143434.jpg
3 MB, 2368x3200
>gf breaks up with me
>doing okay getting over things and moving on
>start talking to friends about things and how I feel about it
>find out someone she was talking to a lot before we broke up started dating her
> they started dating less than a week before we broke up
>confront her about it.
>"I broke up with you then I dated him there was nothing odd there"
> thus was a month ago
>every time I think about it or look back I can see her getting distant from me and more involved in him and can't believe it
>feel cheated and like garbage all the time and can't really move on.

I thought time would help heal things but nothing has really improved. What do I do to move on and get on with my life? Every time I think about what happened it drags me back into a bout of depression.
>>
File: IMG_20160317_165606.jpg (2 MB, 3200x2368) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160317_165606.jpg
2 MB, 3200x2368
Oh I almost forgot to mention that the person she is now dating is someone 3 years her junior from Norway that she has never met. I live in New Zealand so...... Yeah. That doesn't help. Nor does the "it just happened justification she used for basically throwing away our relationship and dating this new person.
>>
File: 1426733252027.jpg (35 KB, 720x360) Image search: [Google]
1426733252027.jpg
35 KB, 720x360
>>16959454
it's over. you're out of it. the page is turned, a new chapter is on. new adventures and feels lay ahead, but it's hard to see that at this point. but the bad feels with fade out slowly but surely as long as you keep looking forwards not backwards.
>>
If u need some1 else to talk to pls mssg me I'm very sorry 2 hear that ur dealing with that $hit itll be OK thou
>>
>>16959458
She broke up with you, who is physically with her, for a LDR?

That's hilarious.

You'll get over it OP, just full steam ahead.
>>
>>16959458
Is that your dog? I live in NZ too, can I come and pat it?
>>
File: IMG_20160322_172035.jpg (4 MB, 2368x3200) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160322_172035.jpg
4 MB, 2368x3200
>>16959463
I know it's hard for me to move on though. Especially when I don't feel valued by anything anymore.
>>16959471
Sure I could always use another person to talk to. I find myself alone with my thoughts a lot which doesn't help
>>16959474
I would laugh to of it weren't me it was happening to
>>
>>16959484
Yes. It was the dog we got together actually. but he's basically mine now.
Sure you can come pat him but I love in the south of he south island
>>
Going through something similar. Broke up with my first and only girlfriend of three years. It's been a month since the break up, and I recently found out she's been dating this other guy who would constantly hit on her in the gym. And she goes out clubing every fucking weekend. I feel like I was nothing to her. Can't go to sleep thinking about what shes doing this friday night. :/
>>
>>16959499
Come to Wellington and I'll pat him and we can hang out.
>>
>>16959490
>I know it's hard for me to move on though. Especially when I don't feel valued by anything anymore.
of course you feel that way now. just accept that you'll feel like shit for a while. masturbate and do push ups every day
>>
File: IMG_20160317_165548.jpg (2 MB, 3200x2368) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160317_165548.jpg
2 MB, 3200x2368
>>>>16959504
I can't give you advice because I don't know how to help myself but maybe someone else can help us both

Here let my pug cheer you up
>>16959509
I'm actually going to Wellington in April.
Not sure if my dog is going though
>>
>>16959504
I'm feeling a similar thing to you man. Broke up with my one and only one after two years, roughly a month and a bit ago.

A week later she gets with this new dude and appears to have moved on, feels like she didn't give a shit about what we had.

Life, or at least girls, can really fuck us in the ass.
>>
>>16959576
Two years guy here, I'd come visit but I'm a little further up and to the left in southern Australia.
>>
I was in a similar situation and it took me 8 years to get over it, don't be like me.
Here's what I learned:
One, the good times you had were real. Nobody is 100% a devil or a saint. So don't feel like it was all a lie, even though there was lying.
Two, her cheating on you is entirely on her. You didn't make her do it, you don't have to feel like it's your fault.
Three, nothing helps you move on like dating someone new. When you feel ready, go do it.
>>
>>16959603
I would if I had anyone to move o to but I feel so powerless right now that even if I did find someone who was cool (big if I'm not good at meeting new people I get along with) I don't think I could pluck the courage to do anything as I feel so valueless.
>>
>>16959607
It's fine to take time. Talk to people, talk to /adv/, don't need to rush. When you're ready to try again there will still be women out there.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.