[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Saw many women growing old single without children and miserable.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 1455424563659.gif (97 KB, 314x319) Image search: [Google]
1455424563659.gif
97 KB, 314x319
Saw many women growing old single without children and miserable. Giving birth to a child you want (when your parents/friends help you raising it) drastically changes everything though.
/adv/ which is creepier: having a one-night stand with a normal stranger (maybe paying him for unprotected sex) or asking an acquaintance/friend? Guaranteeing that there would be no responsibility from the male side?
>>
>>16959438
Uhhh the premise itself is the creepy thing. You want to circumvent a sperm bank and just personally jack someone's semen to create a child (potentially without their knowledge).

You are fucking creepy yourself and I'm god damn terrified for the next guy you sleep with.
>>
>>16959438
An anonymous one night stand far away from where you live. With a guy you're really physically attracted to.
>>
>>16959444
We'll if you don't want kids don't stick it in there. Simple as that and nothing to be terrified about.
>>
When you realise you're going to die alone and you're too old to interest anyone anyway, there doesn't seem any other option.
Imagine that you're woman and 40s and got pregnant. You understand that it's your only chance in a lifetime to have children, and nothing else really matters.
>>
>>16959446
Thanks anon, I'll take it to account
>>
Daily reminder that this is what modern sexual liberation leads to: Women slutting it up and growing to be bitter and depressed old hags once the biological clock starts ticking.
>>
>>16959451
But be careful not to meet a psycho and be murdered. Meet at a public place and maybe have sex at a hotel or public bathroom or something like that.
>>
>>16959466
And only be at crowded places. Don't get inside his car and have pepper spray with you.
>>
>>16959457
Thank fucking God for that.

If there were no consequences to their actions, how would they learn?

It is unfortunately but we may well end up with an entire generation of seriously messed up women before they realize their folly and change.
>>
>>16959482
OP here, actually the liberation is half the case. Some of the women I've seen were from shit distant places. When they were young, normal guys didn't stay and all left were criminal drunkards and married men.
There are the ones, who were too picky and fit into your misogynist stereotypes too. But, you know, with these personalities it's good that they didn't ruin some guys life. Because male gullibility can be almost tragic.
>>
>>16959451
Create a thread about your intentions on /soc, make sure to name your meetup city and make sure the candidates post pics (face and body) and stats (height, hair skin and eye color and whatever is important for you)
Give the thread a one week limit or close as soon as you find someone very attractive for you. It's possible anon, I'm sure you get to choose from plenty anons.
>>
File: muh.jpg (43 KB, 500x502) Image search: [Google]
muh.jpg
43 KB, 500x502
>>16959501
>>
>>16959438
A child is not a toy to make your life better.

It is a lifetime commitment to making his/her life better.
>>
>>16959438
Do you not realise how damaged your child could end up from a scenario like this?
>>
>>16959595
>>16959782
this. op, please.
>>
>>16959457
hahahaha feminism has failed women

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUFWXpYJKaI
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.