[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you chat up women at parties? I'm being invited to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1
File: 1398363277880.png (67 KB, 679x426) Image search: [Google]
1398363277880.png
67 KB, 679x426
How do you chat up women at parties?
I'm being invited to a birthday party and I either know people directly or know them vaguely from school, and that's all well and good. No particular awkward "omg i dont know anybody"-ness happening.

However: There are a few people I don't know also coming, one in particular showed up to a bar night we were having at the tail end. She's a catch, single, and is basically my new goal to try and make a girlfriend out of.
But I've also never really hooked up or otherwise flirted/gotten numbers/whatever at parties. I mostly show up and am a hoot to drink with. How do I work this right?
>>
>>16959362
The same way you'd talk to a girl anywhere.

"Hi. I'm Anon . . . . I'm a friend of Bill's. What brings you here? . . . . Oh, do you go to the same college as her? How is it? . . . . What's your major? . . . And that will get you a career in what? . . . .Interesting. I'm majoring in X but I have no idea what I'll do with it. I just like the subject. . . . Here, let me get you another drink . . . ."
>>
It also helps to talk about things you like to do or want to do. Everyone knows themselves so it's more interesting to hear about others. This is prime opportunity to talk about yourself.

If she's not interested in what you have to say despite you talking what you've done or want to do then there's a compatibility issue then. No problem, just move on to the next "person". It's not just women, it's people in general. You can't get along with everyone.
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.