[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i lost my gf to birth pills
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: received_925211960861034.jpg (13 KB, 500x374) Image search: [Google]
received_925211960861034.jpg
13 KB, 500x374
>recently was broken up with by my qt ex because she started taking birth control pills and lost her sex drive and then stopped being physically attracted to me
>she says she still loves me but can't be with me romantically because she isn't physically attracted to me anymore
>she promises it isnt because of anyone else and is generally an antisocial stay at home recluse
>still wants to stay friends with me
>meanwhile im trying to get over her and figure out who i am again
>life seems purposeless without her

how do i get over her? she was head over heels with me for three years and it sucks that it has to be this way.

pic unrelated
>>
I wish there was some magical answer but the truth is it just takes TIME. Best bet is to keep busy. Get a new hobby. Try new things. Make new friends. After awhile it'll slowly get better.

Sorry op *hugs*
>>
The birth control thing is a shit excuse. If she loved you, breaking up would be her last option. Not her first. There's so many different BC pills and methods, and it sounds like she hasn't bothered to try any of them. If I was you, I'd use that to help me get over her. No point wasting time on someone who doesn't give a shit.
>>
>>16959278
OP, listen to this poster.
I've been with my girlfriend for nearly half a year and all that time and before that, she's been on birth control pills (we call it "the pill" here) and she keeps finding ways to fall more in love with me.
This girl was probably lying through her teeth about the pill thing, and I think that you can do a lot better than her.
Oil up your bicycle and take it out every day or couple of days, that'll keep your mind off her.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.