[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I stop being so competitive and taking everything so seriously?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: 45.png (330 KB, 500x1496) Image search: [Google]
45.png
330 KB, 500x1496
How do I stop being so competitive and taking everything so seriously?
>>
smoke weed
>>
Start a silent competition with everyone around you on how little you can care about things
>>
>>16959166
I tried it once. Gave me crazy anxiety and I had a really bad trip. Might have been because I didn't know the thing I was eating had weed in it, though. So maybe I'll try it again some time.
>>
>>16959175
theres a reason I said smoke and not eat
>>
I actually don't know what to tell you but I was like that, then one day I stoped caring and never cared again.

>>16959166
This is stupid, don't rely on drugs to do what you want to do.

>>16959169
This is a nice advise.
>>
You were picked on when you were a freshman, so it's your right to pick on freshmen now that you're a senior? Right of passage.
You're so scared of facing the real world, it's problems and challenges, that you need to feel better about yourself by attacking those who are weaker.
Do you really feel better competing with others?
Challenge yourself for a change.

Set a bar, and raise it each day.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.