[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
PLEASE HELP ME WITH MY ANNOYING NEIGHBORS These ass holes are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
PLEASE HELP ME WITH MY ANNOYING NEIGHBORS
These ass holes are always noisey. Making Starwars sound effects and paying stupid magic games always yelling about spells and mana! I don't want to call the police because they never do anything about it. I'm a black man in need of some help!!!!!! I CANT CALL THE POLICE IM BLACK
>>
have you tried headphones?
>>
>>16959113
MAGIC MISSLE

MAGIC MISSLE

DEATH

LIGHTNING BOLT
>>
lol those nerds don't look or sound that tough

Did you try knocking on their door and telling them to please quiet down?
>>
>>16959130 I can't they said they would call the police if i bothered them because they are gay couple.
>>
I'm really stuck guys please somebody help me that's serious... Just some pranks i can pull to get back at them... I was thinking about putting a condom on their doorknob. Is that a good one?
>>
>>16959113
Kill them or move.those are your only options.im serious.theres nothing worse than shit neighbors but unfortunately theres nothing beyond those two things that will make it stop.
>>
>>16959159
Record them being excessively loud and if you can them saying they would call the cops saying it was a hate crime so when you call the cops you have evidence against them. Or get other neighbors to help you if they are really that loud
>>
File: 0010010101.jpg (52 KB, 299x532) Image search: [Google]
0010010101.jpg
52 KB, 299x532
>>16959159 Oh my god! What a solution! You're a great person you know that? Thank you so much I should have thought of that myself but those two have gotten me me so riled up... I have been in the building for 8 years and these two punks moved in about a month ago! Please share this photo with everybody you can! This is the one neighbor and he loves my little pony!
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.