[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how do I stop getting butthurt about my gf clubbing? My gf went
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: 1432063270525.jpg (126 KB, 650x762) Image search: [Google]
1432063270525.jpg
126 KB, 650x762
how do I stop getting butthurt about my gf clubbing?

My gf went to vegas with her single friends and they go clubbing every night. I was going to take her on a trip just us two, but she decided to go with her friends instead. Granted I didn't tell her about our trip before she agreed to go with her friends.

I've never been to a club but I imagine there's dancing and alcohol consumption involved.

I just can't help but feel like I'm gonna get cucked. Like she's all dressing up and shit in ways I've never seen before. She dresses lazily for me, but apparently goes all out for her fellow club goers.

I don't want to worry about these things, I miss being a loner. Someone advise me, or at least tell your personal thoughts/anecdotes
>>
You should start going out, too.
For the record, I don't think she's doing wrong. I have friends who like to party. When I was out enjoying life with them, my relationship was stronger. I wasn't interested in other dick, just drinking with friends. He liked to go out, too.
But you should go out, too. Go to bars, tell her you're going out with your buddy. See how she responds.
>>
>>16958931

Well I don't go out because of a combination of being an introvert, being extremely shy, and having no friends.

But now that you bring up her response, I do remember one time I was invited to a karaoke night/club night where a lot of girls were going to as well. My gf freaked out over text when I told her this so I ended up just going to the karaoke and not the club.

I'm not sure if it's bad that her clubbing makes me upset. I feel like people in relationships don't usually mingle/dance with single people
>>
>>16958925
Sounds like she's not ready for the same kind of relationship as you; or it could be that you are dating each other for different reasons because you are both in different stages/places in your lives.

If she likes this lifestyle and you like her, then you have to find something about this to like. Otherwise, it's going to bother you.

This happened a lot in my 20s. In my early 30s, the women I date do not do this (partying in LV with single friends).

Turns out that the problem was me not trusting and imagining things because I was more depressed than I realized.

The answer is not to date older women--not necessarily. The answer could be that you need to learn trust. If either of you doesn't trust the other, then you need to resolve that issue first.

Cuckers will cuck, regardless of what you do--so don't try to tell any GF how to behave because it's fruitless. If this is a serious relationship for you, consider: she's not going to be going to clubs forever. You might not date her forever. Why not let it go and sort-out whatever in your life makes you hesitate to trust romantic partners?

The dressing lazily part is inevitable in most relationships.

Good luck and get some sleep.
>>
It all depends on how old you guys are, if you guys are 21-24 then its normal what your girlfriend is doing, she's taking advantage of her youth to go out have fun (she has no huge obligations such as a husband and kids) and she likes attention, and I'm not saying she is cheating on you, but I wouldn't be surprised if she is, but at the end of the day it all depends, if she is older, then its just a girls trip and you shouldnt be too worried, unless your not giving it too her good enough, then she might take advantage of you not being there, but again it all depends. How many of your own friends do you have? are most of your friends her friends as well? is she happy with the sex you guys have? (dont have to answer that but you can measure based on how much she seeks it from you). You just need to know if this girl is in your league or out of it and also what kind of girlfriend is she? if she loves you and does things to make you happy, and likes the sex you give to her, you have nothing to worry about, she is just having fun with her friends, if the relationship is you making her happy and then she spreads her legs for you and she only uses you because there is no one else, then she is taking advantage of the situation, you have to decide how your relationship is
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.