[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need to join the Illuminati. I am not financially qualified
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: lhc_cern-shiva_statue.jpg (92 KB, 843x403) Image search: [Google]
lhc_cern-shiva_statue.jpg
92 KB, 843x403
I need to join the Illuminati.

I am not financially qualified but my circumstances are extraordinary.

It has been five years since I was last able to join, and I have made amends where applicable. I was only contacted once.

How do I re-establish contact? I am sick of looking at the average citizen, fodder, people who have no had the same "experience" as me.

Could it also be that I was just used?

The website is a hoax to sell books and cheap jewelry.
>>
Please go get a life and Find Jesus Christ.
The Illuminati probably doesn't even exist.
It was probably a prank.
>>
Make your own Illuminati. With Blackjack, and hookers.
>>
>>16958871
Go back to the place we discussed the first time.

Leave the finger underneath the vase. It has to be Egyptian.

Take the veil cerpin taxt, and we may consider.
>>
Y'all haters corny with that illuminati mess...
>>
>>16958871

I want to join to. How do I do it OP?
>>
>>16958871
You don't contact us. We contact you. And the very fact that you posted this query disqualifies you for the foreseeable future.
>>
>>16958871
>I am sick of looking at the average citizen

In fact you sound below average.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.