[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm a little worried I'm getting addicted to prostitutes.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: backpage-adult-332x267.jpg (18 KB, 332x267) Image search: [Google]
backpage-adult-332x267.jpg
18 KB, 332x267
I'm a little worried I'm getting addicted to prostitutes. In January I was really sexually frustrated and in a 2 year dry spell, so I decided to bite the bullet and paid $160 for a prostitute. It was a bad experience - only lasted 15 minutes, she was older and less attractive than in her backpage pics (I'm in the US). I told myself I'd never do it again. Then a few weeks later in February I was on a work trip. I got drunk on two separate nights and got hookers to come to my hotel room, paid $180 and $120. The first one I fucked without a condom, so I could have AIDS for all I know. Again, neither of the experiences was good.
Last week I was in Thailand on vacation, got drunk and fucked a hooker since they're all over the place. This one was much cheaper and better, even did anal with her.
Now I'm back home and horny, and find myself wanting to go on backpage. Once you realize how easy it is to pay for sex the temptation is always there, and it makes you feel powerful. I have a decent job and live with my parents so the expense isn't enough motivation for me to stop. I don't really feel bad about it yet, but I might someday if I have a wife kids eventually (I'm 24 now).
Any advice? Should I keep doing this, or just try and get laid the old fashioned way? I've never been good with girls so it's not at all easy for me.
>>
Hey man, fucking hookers is ok. Getting addicted is not. How does it make you feel powerful? You haven't spent that much.
>>
Dude. Just get fit and spit some game at bars and clubs. Tons of girls will sleep with you. It isnt 100% like hookers but its way cheeper. Also if uget a really horny gf thats like free sex all the time
>>
Please stop. The real experience is getting you. Also you can actually be under a spell....

Stop. The only thing this can lead you to is becomming a bum and being sexually frustrated.

There is always a cache
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.