[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is it that most girls are uninteresting and not really worth
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: 2016-03-13_19.56.39.jpg (134 KB, 655x655) Image search: [Google]
2016-03-13_19.56.39.jpg
134 KB, 655x655
Why is it that most girls are uninteresting and not really worth talking to unless they have something to offer?
>>
>>16958536
I feel as if the majority of them are shallow and self-absorbed. The reason of them are homely or in a relationship, and require a lot of emotional intelligence to become close to. Does anybody else believe this is accurate?
>>
>>16958536
Probably because you have a warped sense of reality where you're the center
>>
>>16958536

Probably because you're asking boring questions or are only into anime, vidya, and Magic the Gathering.
>>
>>16958536
Women are very simple creatures... when they are young you can see this easily, but as they get older and see the great things men are capable of, they learn how to feign interest in topics such as logic, reason, mathematics and history.

Once they hit adulthood (around age 50), they realize their whole life has been a lie. It hits them like a brick wall. Thats why grandmas are always nice... they know the jig is up and are tired of trying to act like they are capable of having real hobbies like men do. So they just bumble around and collect figurines and trinkets to put on the tiny shelves above the kitchen sink.
>>
>>16958536
Roasties care about very little, just themselves, posessions and Chads dick
They don't need to be interesting because guys will still flock to them regardless of being boring or not
>>
Here's a big reason why - you only hang around stupid bitches. Because stupid bitches are easy. Any man worth his salt doesn't want a stupid bitch. He wants a woman with intellectual curiosity and intelligence, plus maybe a little common sense and street smarts, and morals that go beyond way beyond this creepy-ass virgin shit fetish anons have.
>>
>>16958546
this
>>
Why are men so terrible
I want to like y'all. I really do
>>
>>16958723
Basically.

If I'm around awful people, the common link is me. I'm seeking them out. But if I change where I go and change my standards, then the people I find will change accordingly.
>>
I don't want to make another thread, as my issue is related. I've been finding out that no matter where I look, no girl is exactly what I'm looking for. I'm not looking for someone perfect looking or anything - just a girl who's a real lady and whom I can share things with. And I see people around and none strike me like that, and I see no one as a potential partner despite me finding them physically attractive.

Is there anything I'm missing here?

>>16958731
Define "terrible". I might or might not agree.
>>
File: 1449762028932.png (257 KB, 1700x1273) Image search: [Google]
1449762028932.png
257 KB, 1700x1273
>>
>>16958546
You're absolutely right, but you make it seem worse than it is. I can emphasize with people and focus on them, but they don't really leave that much of an impression on me because they're so alike. I want to find a girl that is willing to challenge my ideas and my perspective, and we can grow together.

Unfortunately other people are inherently self-centered as well. Most girls seem intolerable to me as a result of their vanity, and are in denial about how shallow they are. They are not willing to change, and are perfectly comfortable to blame other people for their shortcomings. To me, most people just seem shallow and simple minded, but I'm not as willing to give into my primal instincts. I'm looking for a stable relationship in which we both grow internally with each other's guidance.

However, I talk to many women and have not found anybody that I find capable of this kind of change. I compliment them as well as take interest in them, but I just end up feeding their ego and they tell me that I'm "leading them on" once I quit talking to them, but it's only because I don't feel a connection.

I have always been told by others that I was "gifted" when I was young, and apparently I grew up to be an interesting and attractive person as well. I play sports and have taken practically every opportunity imaginable to do something new. I used to be into anime and vidya, but not anymore because it doesn't help me improve my life. I am constantly evolving as a human being.

But despite having everything that a person could want and have the potential to do practically anything I desire and succeed in whatever I choose to do, I feel empty and alone knowing that nobody sees the world the way that I do.

I'm fine with being with a woman that is self-centered, as long as she is able to listen to me or at least tolerate my occasional rants without taking them seriously. I don't know how to identify this type of person though.
>>
>>16958552
>Asking boring questions
I literally spend hours and hours talking to people who I feel a connection with, but other people are just so boring because they are more interested in fucking each other or talking about how hot other people are. It's boring to hear about it, but fun to experience on occasion. I just don't want people bother with people who immerse themselves in this lifestyle because they are not who I'm looking for.

I have several girls who are talking to me and seem very interested in me at the moment, but I just don't feel it. Physical contact builds attraction, but attraction is temporary. I want someone who I feel that I have a true connection with, and I am willing to make an effort to feign interest and waste my time meeting people like this as well as talking to women that I don't find physically attractive until I find the one person who I share a true connection with, or at least feel a connection with.

You have the wrong idea about me.
>>
because of institutionalized misogyny, and the sexist belief that women are only good for one thing that you've been brainwashed to think.
Also they tend to be a bit more self conscious, but unless you're gay, hanging out with cuties who are down to party are always fun
>tfw I have lots of friends and good times because I'm not one of you weaboo losers
>>
>>16958607
I can usually tell when their interest is fake as well as when it is genuine, which I do by testing their knowledge and understanding. If they give me the impression that they know nothing about it, it's a huge red flag for me, because it tells me that they are manipulative.
>>
>>16958536
Girls are boring as fuck because it's the safest route to take. Women playing it safe is in their instincts. They just need to be there and some male will "whooo" her away into having a family and happy life. Men on the other hand die alone if they take the safe route. They have to take risks and be different to score a female for themselves. That's all there really is to it.
>>
Depends on where you look. I have 3 main female friends

>Recently had a child with her husband, plays EVE online, Engineering Major, bit of a homebody
>Sticks to retro games, also an Engineering Major, constantly introduces me to new crowds and experiences
>Nutritionist, always asks me for book recommendations, talk a lot about ideals and ethics.

I find them pretty interesting and conversation flows easily. A lot of women are boring, but so are a lot of men. If you leave your comfort zone, you're more likely to meet them.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

>>16958914
>because of institutionalized misogyny
Sounds like you're a mite retarded

>>16958731
People have stupid opinions on the internet, basing any strong opinions on either gender because of them is equally stupid.
>>
>>16958723
You're right, but the problem is that I don't know how to identify the right person. The person that I am looking for is typically the type of person who is not looking for a committed relationship, because they are too busy pursuing their passions. I don't have a reason to rely on them, but simply to share ideas.

I'm looking for a relationship that is mutually beneficial and with someone who I feel is on the same intellectual and emotional caliber as me, and those people are as rare as are the instances in which I happen to meet them.

The most influential person that I have ever met in my entire life was some guy I happened to meet on steam one day, who could apparently see right through me. He identified the fact that I had a deep-seated superiority complex, he understood that I saw the world in a very strange and unique way that didn't make sense to anybody but me (and sometimes I wonder if that is a good thing), and understands why I overthink things to the point where other people would think of as the equivalent of being mentally disturbed (even though I am very sane). He told me that in real life that he was 5'8" and of Korean descent.

This made me wonder if I will ever meet the person that I am looking for, because it got me thinking. If I ever walked by this person in real life, I probably would not have looked at them twice because they would not have physically stood out.

It's strange. I don't know what character qualities to look for. The people who seem to be worth my time are those who are introverted and shy, but it takes a lot of time and effort just to get an idea deal of what they are like because they do not outwardly express themselves. Just getting to know one enough to the point where I can judge whether or not I can see a future with them.

There is only one girl in my life who I can see as fulfilling my standards of both intellectual and ideological independence, but I don't know how to charm her because she is similar to me.
>>
I feel as if it would just be pure luck that I happen to meet this person.
>>
>>16958941
I constantly leave my comfort zone and I am always changing as a human being, but coming across this person seems near impossible for me, and I don't know if I will ever be able to identify them if I were to meet them in person.

I have met several people who I have a deep internalized respect for, but they are often people of the same gender or girls who I don't typically meet in my everyday life.

I am a physically attractive person, so in order to find people with substance I have to be the one that makes the first move. It seems like girls with a haughty/aloof composure are often the most promising, but it's hard to understand what approach to take with them.

I don't have a gimmick when it comes to these people, as they very similar to me personality-wise, but I don't know if I have the confidence or emotional maturity to get close to them and give them insight of the violent and turbulent whirlwind that is my conscious mind. I'm afraid that rhea would think I was psychologically unbalanced like a lot of people use do think when I was young, and how understanding that they would be, because a lot of people aren't as open minded and accepting of new ideas as I am.
>>
I've met this girl. She's pretty open-minded and well read but she's not the brightest and I feel like she lacks depth to her. But then again, I've never really met a girl with any remarkable level of depth. She's also young (about to turn 19, I'm turning 21 soon)

Normally I'd pass but the thing is that this girl is model-tier beautiful, like picture Margot Robbie with brown eyes, and a slightly darker shade of blonde, she has a six pack and collects bikinis as a hobby.
If I could somehow get her to think for herself she'd be a serious 10/10, I'm not really the manipulative type though and I'm not sure if it's possible. I really don't want to end up in one of those normie relationships but damn this girl just pushes all the right buttons for me.
>>
I do better in group chats like irc where there's not such a demand for one on one from multiple people. Gives me a chance to be more talkative and involved. But if I post in a contact thread and get even 10 people it's really hard to have full blown conversations with all of them at once. I usually try to talk to one or two at a time and then apologize to the others for taking so long to respond. But I feel guilty if I don't at least try to reply. With all that going on having more in depth conversation is hard. I usually hit it off with 1 out of those ten because it's hard to split attention.

Tldr sorry op we are trying
>>
because most people are interesting but then again Iv have to have meet everyone to say that..
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.