[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Graduating in a few weeks (Business Management) and I have no
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1458506344230.png (154 KB, 430x540) Image search: [Google]
1458506344230.png
154 KB, 430x540
Graduating in a few weeks (Business Management) and I have no clue what type of jobs I should be applying for.

All I know is that I would like a job where I sit around at a desk and do stuff. I have a lot of work experience but it is all shitty jobs like restaurant and retail work.

What are some good jobs where you just sit around at a desk most of the day?
>>
You should've used your time in school to build relationships. You know what they call "networking."

I can give you a job. You can sit at my desk and do "stuff." It pays zero dollars but it fits your criteria nicely.

Really though, You are limited only by the appetite of your ambition.
>>
>>16958466
im graduating ahead of all my classmates since i took summer semesters. those contacts wont be useful for another 8 months.
>>
I really hope you know what you're asking for OP when you want a desk job cause I work a desk job at an investment firm. holy shit do I want to just blow my fucking brains out.
>>
>>16958482
ive spent years working shitty retail and restaurant jobs. i want to do something different.
>>
>>16958474
Good for you boy. You finished first but while it's usually a factor it wasn't what it was all about anyways.

I guess you can use those 8 months to make better contacts.
>>
>>16958490
so what jobs should i apply for?
>>
>>16958485
I'll admit it's a step above shit retail and ham planet eateries but I'll telling you, the monotony and "always doing the same thing and never getting new results" bit can make you go ape shit, trust me.
>>
>>16958497
Nigga did you even READ what I wrote. For someone who graduated early you sure as fuck don't have any reading comprehension, situational awareness, or original thought.

How about you just suck dicks for a living at a desk while giving me all the money since you can't think for yourself
>>
>>16958503
you didnt even answer my question properly, i asked what jobs i should apply for and you spew some shit about making connections.

im only asking cause all the professional jobs have obscure titles.
>>
>>16958514
Sorry not sorry for being too subtle.

Do you own homework. Maybe in the course of looking up what these jobs are called, you'll read up on what responsibilities and duties these obscure job titles entail.

And don't give me any shit, this is your life not mine. If you want to be spoonfed your entire life go back to mommy's tit
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.