[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
dates
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: F6HuxeP.gif (973 KB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
F6HuxeP.gif
973 KB, 400x225
We organise time to hang out with each other but it always turns into me watching him play games for the most part or his friends come over and it's not a fucking date anymore.
All I want is some fucking time with this person and I'm getting really pissed. I am not coming over for a few days cause I am just sick of being treated the same all the fucking time
What do to not look like a whiney bitch? I really do just miss him a lot cause we're both busy and hardly get any time just to ourselves, so when we do I actually want to spend time with him
>>
>>16958327
how long have you been going out with this individual?
>>
"Hey anon, if we ever had sex, would you just jack off in the bedroom instead of fucking me?"
"What?! N-no, of course not!"
"Well would you invite all of your friends over for a circle jerk while I sit in the corner watching?"
"What the hell is up with these questions?!"
"Well, considering when I want to spend ANY time with you, you either ignore me to play games or invite your friends over, I'm wondering how you expect our relationship to be when we are both finally ready to be... You know... Intimate."
Try not to laugh while he stumbles for an answer. Be as cute and coy as possible for maximum effect.
>>
Every consider the possibility that he is just as busy and tries to make time for his friends who are also probably giving him shit (much like yourself, even if subconsciously) for not spending as much time together as they wanted/used to?

The video game thing you just need to be more assertive, just come on to him sexually really strongly. Slap the damn controller out of his hand and get into his lap while sticking your tongue down his throat.

If you just want someone to hold you and talk with you all the time while subsequently ignoring their close friends, you have unreasonable expectations for this relationship (which is clearly high school or college level bullshit drama that shouldn't even be on here).
>>
Maybe he's the wrong one and it's just that simple
>>
>>16958366
I travel far to get here and make sacrifices at home to see him so much and I went over budget today to spoil us on our declared and planned date night and it turned into us and some friends
No, I'm fine with normal general interactions with him but at least once a week or every 2 weeks when we're busy I want some alone time with him so we can catch up with each other
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.