[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i got really drunk at a friend's party and was not subtle
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: ZVVBRAR.png (326 KB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
ZVVBRAR.png
326 KB, 2560x1440
i got really drunk at a friend's party and was not subtle at all with a guy I've been crushing on. He was sober and remembers everything, I certainly don't.

We're classmates and very hardly talk in school so I'm unsure how I should proceed from now on. He said/did some thing that would lead me to believe he's at least a little interested or just thinks I'm cute.

Should I not talk to him until I see him in class or can I hit him up on facebook? If the latter, how should I act? Continue to not be subtle about my crush or act as if I don't want anything more than friendship?

And how can I check if he's interested in me?
>>
>>16958265
>act as if i don't want anything more than friendship
And then you girls cry that guys you're crushing on don't chase you around. I have no idea who the fuck started the whole "i shoudln't show him i'm interested because he'll think i'm easy" attitude, but it's dumb. Imagine how easy it would be if both sexes were open about it.
>how can i check if he's interested in me?
Sorry to say that but this makes me sick. If a man is interested he has to ask you out, show you affection, flirt and all that. When roles switch women won't ever take the risk, they want to go for a safe road. And then you all wonder why you are unhappy.
>>
>>16958265

This isn't hard. Talk to him at school, say you had a fun time at the party. See how the conversation goes. If he's cool with it, bring up what you talked about it, see if he'd like to go get coffee or dinner or whatever casual shit you guys do in your area.

If he says no, he's not interested. If he says yes, he's at least giving it a chance, and you go on the date.
>>
>>16958265
What is up with all this high school drama lately?

Did a huge influx of underaged come in? Do mods just not care anymore?
>>
>>16958297
>>16958338
Not high school, college, not young, just very on the spectrum. Also,
>mods

You're all right and I should take the initiative, I've just never been in this position and was looking for advice. I'll follow >>16958330 's advice
>>
>>16958374
>implying college is that much more mature than high-school
>implying that isn't still young as fuck

I definitely get the impression you are autistic though.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.