[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does one get lifetime disability? I have known and know lots
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (177 KB, 682x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
177 KB, 682x1024
How does one get lifetime disability?
I have known and know lots of people on it and they are in no way physically disabled and dont seem that messed up mentally.
>>
>>16958206
First you need a doctors note that says you are some how to so excited degree disabled. Then get a lawyer to take that note and say that this will affect the rest of your life and that you need money to support yourself because your disability limits your capacity to support yourself
>>
>>16958238
> some how to so excited degree disabled.

WhAt does this mean?
Get a doctors note saying i have a mental
Illness?
>>
>>16958254
Mental illness, chronic pain, joint replacement, life long medical condition, anxiety, anything that you would be stuck with for life and interfere with your ability to work
>>
>>16958206
Don't worry, King Trump will build a wall around people like you.
>>
>>16958454
Wow.
Anxiety?? Dont most people have anxiety?
>>
It is difficult to get SSI, at least. I don't know about SSDI or disability from individual workplaces. It took me three years and two tries to get awarded, OP, and I'm pretty messed up.
>>
>>16959181
I know of TONS of people who are sick and stuck in shitty situations because they can't get disability or it's taking 6-8 months to get approved, or they have to appeal for the second time.

They make it so difficult people with mental or physical impairments can barely even get through the stack of paperwork, the SSA-scheduled exams for a week in advance, or the 2-hour phone interviews.
>>
>>16958487
This is why i support him
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.