[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I deal with these sentiments in a relationship? What
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1458916511243.png (14 KB, 773x145) Image search: [Google]
1458916511243.png
14 KB, 773x145
How do I deal with these sentiments in a relationship?

What particularly strikes me is the view on compromise.
>>
You deal with it, with money.

You compromise when you don't have enough money to buy everything.
>>
File: discarded.jpg (146 KB, 971x817) Image search: [Google]
discarded.jpg
146 KB, 971x817
If someone outright says "I don't do compromise", drop them like a rock. It sounds like whoever wrote the text in that image is a spoiled womanchild who stubbornly refused to grow up and was carried along by some pathetic beta provider.
>>
>>16958167
The no-compromise sentiment extends to all aspects, not just money
>>
>budget "stuff"

...Really?

Drop it like it's hot, you don't want irresponsible people in your life.
>>
>>16958185
Explain to me. The reality of the situation and the real problem is not the idea or prospect of compromise, but stubbornness.
>>
>>16958201
We have reached a point that requires either compromise or a break-up and these were the sentiments expressed.
>>
>>16958226
If the situation is really this black and white then choose a road and continue.

If you get stuck, remember it is better to choose the wrong path than to not choose at all
>>
>>16958235
Yes that's geneally a good idea, that's why I'm leaning on the side of a break-up, as much of a shame it is.

This is not a long-term, partner based mindset.
>>
>>16958149

>selfish
>stubborn
>me me me I do what I waaant

Yeah, great traits to have in a partner. Just drop them.
>>
>>16958259
People are different from one another. These differences are what makes us special. It gives us chaos and harmony, where compromise acts as the justice of scales
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.