[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can i make my girlfriend feel comfortable with the way she
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
How can i make my girlfriend feel comfortable with the way she looks?
Shes a hottie but she keeps on asking if her skin looks shit or if shes got thick ankles.

GIRLS PLEASE ANSWER
-------------------------
how has a male ever made you so feel so comfortable with yourself, a negative self image never once crossed your mind once while you were with him?

Pic not really related?
>>
As futile as skoll chasing the sun
>>
Tell her to relax. Just because she wants to look pretty with everyon, why can she just accept the fact she a hot bitch who is with a man.

Idk. But to me. Women whi wears nakeups seems to be alone and just want to be feelin good.
>>
As a girl who has dealt with massive insecurities, the only person who was able to help was myself and my therapist. No amount of compliments helps really, at my worst points I would think people were lying or trying to get something from me, or simply being nice. She needs to work towards confidence herself, you can be supportive of this but you probably won't make a big difference if she doesn't make an effort or see it as a problem.
>>
>>16958067

I agree with >>16958101 to let a therapist handle that. Maybe focus your energies on everything else. If she feels emotionally supported and validated everywhere else in her life, then you will indirectly support her to solve her own issues or to seek the appropriate help.

Just keep improving being the great caring guy that you seem to be and in the long-term it should fall into place.
>>
>>16958067
I have quite a few acne scars on my butt, and I was very embarrassed should my boyfriend see it. He just said he doesn`t care and it doesn`t change the way it looks overall nor what he thinks about me. Well, a year later and his dick doesn`t lie, and I don`t care about the scars either now.
>>
>>16959057
Post butt
>>
You just can't do it. Every time I get a compliment about my looks I feel like a complete fraud. But when I am in long term relationships(it's been awhile) I started to believe my boyfriends but then they leave you and regret they ever dated you. Say awful things. And you question everything all over again. Be patient and reassuring. You're supporting her that's what you do in relationships. So small things to make her feel attractive. Be spontaneously romantic or sexual and just tell her how much you love her body while you are getting frisky(sorry ha I'm old) be very passionate about it and focus on her. If she's uncomfortable with her skin make sure to touch her as often as possible so she never worries you have a problem with it. Find small ways. Good luck anon :)
>>
>>16959084
>sorry im old

This pleases Gaga
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.