[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I ordered small condoms and even they are too big for me.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 1458322347800.jpg (61 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
1458322347800.jpg
61 KB, 900x600
So I ordered small condoms and even they are too big for me.

(Caution Wear Iron Grip Snugger Fit
This condom is sized 6.69 inches by 1.92 inches.)

What do I do to find a condom for me I'm only 3 inches fully erect and probably at most 1.5 width.

I'm devastated I may finally get laid (23 years) and yet I can't find a condom....
>>
>>16957977
Order from india, they have special made condoms because they have such small dicks
>>
>>16957977
I hope to god this is a troll..
>>
File: 1458322445433.jpg (98 KB, 895x505) Image search: [Google]
1458322445433.jpg
98 KB, 895x505
>>16957990

I'm actually 100% serious and feel like shit.
I've accepted my small penis but I never truly realized how bad it is.
>>
>>16957977

Cuck
>>
File: catgirl.png (277 KB, 470x522) Image search: [Google]
catgirl.png
277 KB, 470x522
>>16957997

Is that advice or an insult?
>>
Condoms are not made to fit tight, just don't let it slip and you will be ok.
>>
>>16958138
This pretty much. Just put it on and don't worry about it. The girth is what matters here. And if you really, really need help, I guess a rubber band isn't a terrible idea. Do it smoothly and nobody will know.

The extra residue will just help you last longer.

That being said....stop being a fucking teenager and using condoms. Find a better solution. I don't care what it is but find it cause condoms are lame as fuck (to clarify, going unprotected at all is NOT a solution).
>>
>>16958156
Do you have some secret form of contraception and STD protection that nobody's ever heard of or what?
>>
>>16958164
>Thinking codoms prevent all STI's

Not even close, but better than nothing maybe

Learn to virology
>>
>>16957977
You made my day OP

I thought I had a small penis for years until recently, but I can barely get a regular condom over my glans

Good luck in your search, maybe get a prosthesis?
>>
>Get double-sided sticky tape
>Attach to inside of condom
>Insert erect penis
>No slippage

No need to thank me, OP. Generosity is its own reward.
>>
>>16958258
Probably work better to double side tape the base of his cock, and unroll condom onto tape
>>
>>16958243
>I thought I had a small penis for years until recently, but I can barely get a regular condom over my glans
Wat

How would you end up with a dick that big and think it was tiny?
>>
>>16958227
>Thinking codoms prevent all STI's
They're pretty effective unless they break or it's an STD with ulcerations/warts/crabs that make contact with your skin. Don't tell people not to use condoms you fucking mouth-breather.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.