[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm an average guy, and my only fucked up fetish is incest.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 1244965460003.png (6 KB, 252x175) Image search: [Google]
1244965460003.png
6 KB, 252x175
I'm an average guy, and my only fucked up fetish is incest.

I recently found out my mom is super into incest

She doesn't know I know.

I'm not asking if it's a bad choice to fuck my own mom or not. Because obviously it's a fucking retarded trashy thing to do.

But what's the best method of not thinking with my dick and reminding myself such a decision would fuck up one's life beyond belief or any kind of hindsight
>>
Her being into incest doesn't mean she's into incest with you.
>>
>>16957885
Well that did it
>>
>>16957885
This.

Lots of things are turn-one in the abstract, but reality...not so much.
>>
>>16957885
>>16957893
Fair enough and 100% right. Welp, thanks
>>
>>16957876
Fuck her bro, you don't really have much to lose except your dignity and your relationship with her. But who knows, maybe you'll have a great fucking time. When you're on your deathbed, you'll regret the thing you didn't do more than the things that you did.
>>
>>16957876

Post pics of mom.
>>
Dude how did you found out she's into it
>>
>>16957914
True... Any tips on how to do it?

>>16957919
Fuck off

>>16958734
I accidentally walked in on her having sex with my dad. I wasn't aware she was into "keeping it in the family" until I got home from school early.
>>
>>16958743
>with my dad
pls be troll
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.