[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why am I most unhappy on days when I have neither work or school?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1353161389083.jpg (61 KB, 500x524) Image search: [Google]
1353161389083.jpg
61 KB, 500x524
Why am I most unhappy on days when I have neither work or school? I feel so restless and directionless. How do I relax and enjoy myself on weekends?
>>
because on those days you are the chooser of how you spend your time and you inevitably choose poorly.
basically you're a born subservient who is unable to direct himself productively.
>>
>>16957632
get a hobby so you have something to look foward to. >>16957812
this basically.
>>
>>16957812
This.

Nothing wrong with it though, you just need to find things to follow.
>>
Some people don't do well "relaxing". They need to be doing something. These people generally function better with a workload spaced evenly across all days rather than cramming work in some days and doing nothing on others.
I'm definitely one of those people. I feel like I need to accomplish something in order for the day to not feel like a waste.

Regardless, you need something to fill your time. Something that is fun and/or productive, preferably both. Keep yourself busy.
>>
OP here. I exercise, make music, play video games and smoke weed. If I get two days off in a row I'm completely bored out of my mind on every single one of these hobbies.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.