[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Almost ten years ago I declared my love to a girl in a very beta
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
Almost ten years ago I declared my love to a girl in a very beta way, and of course, I got rejected, told the girl I couldn't keep talking/seeing her because of feelings, and she said she was very sorry bla bla bla, time passed and she always tried to talk me back whenever we crossed paths in life, but I always kept my distance. The other day, out of the blue, I invited her to have a drink, she said yes, and seem pretty happy about it, the thing is, what are the chances of her bring in up my delcaration of love? Am I doing something stupid? can I end up being lucky? I honestly don't have anything better to do to night, so it seems like a good idea, but I don't know if I should try any move.
>>
There is a difference for bringing up feelings and "a declaration of love"
Girls dont give a fuck if you love them right off the bat, thats weird yo.
That shit will never fly and she'll think you're creepy af for continuing to have feelings for her even though you dont speak often.

>You like her and think shes attractive still
Cool, just talk to her, passively flirt. Get to know her more.

Do not declare shit unless she brings it up first. Jesus.
>>
>>16957586
Dude, I'm not declaring anything, my question was more in the lines of "do the pass of time give me a new fresh start with this girl or am I doom forever" I don't care whatever happens to night, I'm already fucking another gilr, just want to see if I can enlarge my harem.
>>
>>16957567
>I declared my love to a girl in a very beta way, and of course, I got rejected
You can't be in love with someone that you aren't romantically involved with.

>what are the chances of her bring in up my delcaration of love? Am I doing something stupid? can I end up being lucky?
Unless she wants an awkward conversation, she probably won't bring it up.
That said it has been 10 years, she might want a beta provider now she has fucked every guy she ever wanted.

>I honestly don't have anything better to do to night
Learning to spell tonight might be a start

Basically OP, talk to her, hit on her if you want, but don't declare your love for her or anything stupid.
>>
>>16957567

>10 years
>waiting this long for a woman

You're stuck on her. Go do whatever it is you want to do, and hope it works for the best. And if it doesn't, move the fuck on and STOP WASTING TIME.
>>
>>16957567
Just play it cool. Have fun and take things as they come. Don't push love or a relationship.
>>
>>16957709
>you can't be in love with someone you aren't with
Semantics at best, fallacy otherwise.
>>
>>16957709
1) I agree
2) Perhaps
3) English is not my mother tounge, so sorry I guess

>>16957712
Never said I waited for her, (I don't)

>>16957715
Obviously I won't.

>>16957712
I have moved long time ago
>>
>>16957720
*tips fedora*

>>16957737
>3) English is not my mother tounge, so sorry I guess
You are excused
>>
>>16957737
well why did you message her out of the blue after ten years if you have so obviously moved on already?
why are you concerning yourself over whether you can "get lucky" or you should "try any move"?
it sounds like you're still hung up on the fact that you failed to win her attention all those years ago and need to prove it to yourself that you can make her want yo
>>
>>16957756
>tips fedora
So you were trolling all along, you got me I suppose.
>>
>>16957774
Yeah, it does sound like that, honestly, I didn't think about the fact of what I did 10 years ago until now, I simply saw her as an easy prey, and now the awkwardness is kicking in.
>>
>>16957786
No, just pointing out what sort of a person you are.
You can't be in love with someone you aren't in a relationship with, you can love family members because they are family, but you can't love someone you aren't in a relationship with.
Arguing ambiguity of words is a fallacy, the difference between you and me is that you know big words, I know how to use them.
>>
little update: she just told me she has to stay with her mom, but next time she is going to be "super available", whatever that means.
>>
We can't read the girl's mind, anon. But she rejected you once, so I'd say she probably just wants to be your friend.

That said, the real issue here is that you shouldn't stress about whether or not she likes you. Like other anons have said, you barely know her, so you probably feel this obsession because you're a shy, lonely guy who browses 4chan. You need to try to lose these obsessive feelings for her. Talk to her like a normal human being and be glad you've at least made a friend.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.