[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I find that women like me more when I'm going out of my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: 1420480636178.jpg (52 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1420480636178.jpg
52 KB, 499x499
I find that women like me more when I'm going out of my way to be a douchebag to them. Is it supposed to be like this?
>>
>>16957557
They like the confidence. You might not notice, but you are probably acting more outgoing and aggressive when you are "acting like a douchebag". There are ways to be confident without doing so, but it may be hard for some to pull off. If the asshole routine is successful for you then just run with it. Do whatever gets you the results you want.
>>
File: 1422218812877.jpg (52 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1422218812877.jpg
52 KB, 499x499
>>16957569
This one girl once told me that she likes it when I'm mean to her and that it's funny.

Is this what it means to be a Chad?
>>
>>16957616
That's part of being a "Chad" I guess, sure. When you are mean to them they usually assume you are teasing them/flirting with them. I mean unless you are really over the top hurtful. You just have to know the boundaries.
>>
>>16957616
more or less. But Chad doesn't really go out of his way to be a dick, he just doesn't care enough to treat women especially well.

Think about it, if women where men but with the same personalities you'd fucking hate 99% of them.
>>
Why would you go OUT OF YOUR WAY to be a douchbag to someone?
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.