[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this bad enough to get a nosejob? I'm seriously considering
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (24 KB, 342x474) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24 KB, 342x474
Is this bad enough to get a nosejob? I'm seriously considering
>>
>>16957490
It needs to be in relation to a face.
Just saying does this nose need a nose job doesn't help you.

Because a nose relates to your other features on your face. e.g eyes, mouth, ears and cheeks and chin etc.
>>
>>16957494
The rest of my features are really soft so it looks a little out of place.

I get people asking how I broke it a lot.
>>
>>16957490
if you feel insecure about it and are sure it won't make it weird or regret it do it.
personally I'd say don't do it.
>>
>>16957490
Your insecurity is the real problem. You do what is best for you. If you really think it will make you happy with your body then go for it.
>>
>>16957490
It stands out. This is a good thing.
>>
>>16957531
>>16957534
I'm actually not that insecure about it compared to a lot of other things, but it does sort of add on to it all
>>
>>16957490
Consider taking up JEWjitzu instead, Mr. Reubengoldstein.
>>
>>16957587
I'm a grill and I don't think I have any Jew in me but nice try
>>
>>16957598
My apologies, Ms. Coinblatt.
>>
>>16957490

I have a nose like that and I find it attractive actually. Don't listen to your whore friends I'd smash you any time. It's not jewish either jews have hooks this is roman.

You can pull a dominant look with a nose like that and get boy toys with some practice.
>>
>>16957703
Good to know, I'm dom as hell so I could work with that hahah. Really I don't find it totally unattractive, but I'm not sure what other people think. Having a little ski slope nose seems like the ideal, I dunno.
>>
It looks fine. Definitely not worth the trouble of a nose job.
>>
>>16957703
lol
>>
i have a nose like that as well. i used to hate it but now i can't imagine myself with any other nose.
>>
>>16957815
>>16957841
Yeah honestly if I went through with a nose job I might end up missing it. It's one of my defining features so I have no idea how I'd look without it lol.
>>
It's not that bad, most people probably don't even notice it.
>>
What you OP consider 'bad' or even 'good' for that matter?
>>
>>16958462
Dunno..small? Cute? Haha
>>
File: MJ nose job.jpg (9 KB, 300x200) Image search: [Google]
MJ nose job.jpg
9 KB, 300x200
Plastic surgery?

Sure, what could go wrong?
>>
>>16957490
It depends on your face, profession, age, etc.

First one, go to >>>/soc/
Second, confidence is key. distinguished people stand out but confident distinguished people are sought after. Case in point: pic related. She got a nose job and looked like any other person and it ruined her career. If you're insecure, work on yourself first. Don't go changing to please other people because of some imagined imminent perception.

Lastly, you may grow into it, it may not be until late 20s but still.

Ultimately, you don't need a nose job. We are our own worst critics and focus on things that others won't even notice. The people who might point out this thing or that aren't worth a second thought.
>>
No,looks fine to me just looks like a nose,whats wrong with it?
>>
>>16957587
>classic roman/aquiline nose
>jew
>>
I'm looking to get a nose job for the same problem this year too

I can't take it anymore at 25
>>
>>16957490
I need to see your whole face. Some of the hottest guys have fucked up looking noses.
>>
>>16958542
>>16959274
Yeah, maybe I'm just being dumb haha.

>>16960100
>guys
:-(
>>
>>16960104
>guys

Don't be driven by it I just assumed since this is 4chan.

I still would have to see your whole face to make a judgement.
>>
>>16960111
Oh I don't mind, you can't really tell gender from nose shape anyway haha.

I'm nothing special. Don't really feel like posting face on /adv/ though.
>>
>>16957490
No, don't do it, your partner doesn't deserve to be scammed.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.