[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My girlfriend's 21st birthday is coming up and i'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 253x296) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 253x296
My girlfriend's 21st birthday is coming up and i'm trying to come up with idea's to make the evening in the bedroom extra special, any suggestions?

She's pretty vanilla for the most part, i'm her first sexual partner and she's not really got any fetishes.
>>
She's got fetishes, everybody does, she just isn't telling you, so here's what you do: chloroform her from behind as soon as she walks in the door from wherever. While she's out, you tie her up and strap her to the wall ontop of a sybian. Leave her there for the rest of the day. Bring food and water occasionally. Maybe whip her a few times if she won't shut up.
>>
>>16957485
Ignoring most of that post, i've asked her plenty of times if she had any fetishes or anything she'd like to try and she said no. Maybe she needs more time to learn what she likes, since i'm the only person she's ever slept with. She says she has never masturbated either, but I remain unsure of that since many girls say that. She's a pretty innocent girl really.
>>
Any suggestions /adv/?
>>
Shampagen in a bucket with ice, a comfy bath robe as a gift, and some gay rose peddles over the bed.
>>
>>16957495
If she's never even masturbated I would say maybe get her a nice minivibrator and use it on her. Fuzzy handcuffs might be fun too?
>>
>>16958443
Is that what you like to see before you get fucked in the ass?
>>
>>16957495
Don't ask her explicitly what she wants you to do. It actually kills the mood. You should ask her how she wants to be treated. Does she get off to gentle or rough, or full blown rape? Does she like being degraded or complimented? Honestly, I do a little of everything and women respond very well to it. It's pretty rare for women to have specific fetishes; at least not in the way men do. They like scenarios and roleplay, and shit like that. Men like tits or butts, or cumming on tits, or big things in butts, and some degenerates even get off to feet. Asking if she has a fetish wont get you a straight answer; ask how she wants to be treated bed.
>>
>>16957459
Try tying her up. Not like to a chair with a ball gag, that shits weird, but only tying up her wrists will seem a lot more kinky than it really is. Just tie her wrists and get to work like you normally would, that little bit of helplessness can go along way in enhancing her experience.

I should know, I fucked her last night. AYOOOOO
>>
>>16958455
I'm not a woman, so I can't say.

But if I was going to have something inserted into my anus, I think at minimum I would want some expensive alcohol, a comfy bath robe, and a romantic vibe.
>>
>>16958443
I mean stuff during the sex itself.
>>
>>16958453
Good idea, might try this. Thanks.

>>16958459
Interesting, i'll see if I can figure it out. Maybe get some very light kink stuff going like what this anon suggested: >>16958471
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.