[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dumped by GF because I stopped using drugs and wanted her to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: GKK1OJV.jpg (123 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
GKK1OJV.jpg
123 KB, 960x960
Dumped by GF because I stopped using drugs and wanted her to do likewise, am now single and back to using drugs to deal with the crushing loneliness.

How do I escape this level of irony?
>>
>>16957384
Do you use heroin?
>>
>>16957384
What drugs op? more backstory?
>>
>>16958617
>>16957615
I wouldn't touch anything as hard as heroin, ever. It's primarily psychedelics and dodgy research chemicals.

Had a bad drug experience in October long into our relationship (which by then had become two people madly in love doing drugs together). When I cut down after that she found another group of people to do drugs with, and I got jealous of her doing things we used to do together with random people.

Earlier this year she dumped me after feeling like I was judging her for doing drugs, and I thought I'd be OK clinging to the improvements I've made to myself.

Problem is, I don't feel any better not doing drugs and doing them never harmed me or affected my worklife or schedule any. So I've lost not just the person I loved but gained nothing out of it if I stop doing drugs.

Someone pointed out how ironic this is the other day and I can't help but feel like I fucked up. Doubly.
>>
File: 1371795534803s.jpg (4 KB, 124x120) Image search: [Google]
1371795534803s.jpg
4 KB, 124x120
>>16957384
>>
You don't feel any better because you are dealing with emotional issues your not used to dealing with because of drugs. Trust me, if you start doing drugs again you will feel more shitty, maybe not in the moment, but the emotions you are feeling will just be surpressed, until you stop doing drugs (hopefully at some point in your life).

You gotta feel the emotions and man up. It sucks i know, but life is suffering, and it will get better. Also, your relationship with girlfriend is unhealthy as it revolved around drugs. It might seem as if doing drugs will bring her back, but it probably won't, and even if it would, shit aint good for you son. trust me.

Try and find new hobbies and passions, new interests, and start tackling them. You will start to feel good about yourself, without drugs, or a druggy girlfriend. Then you might find a new hotter, more sane and stable girlfriend.

It sucks, but keep going, you are doing the right thing, it just feels uncomfortable and wrong, but thats normal. Good luck senpai.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.