[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My gcse exams are next month Anyone knows any good ways to revise?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2
File: 1456177750226.jpg (45 KB, 599x443) Image search: [Google]
1456177750226.jpg
45 KB, 599x443
My gcse exams are next month

Anyone knows any good ways to revise?
>>
Underage get out
>>
File: 1371462006903s.jpg (2 KB, 125x94) Image search: [Google]
1371462006903s.jpg
2 KB, 125x94
>>16957314
Heh, my eldest is doing hers next month too. What subjects are you doing?

It's a really good idea to work to a schedule. Plan to do a couple of hours revision a night, and set a time that you're going to do it. Don't try and spend every waking hour in your books, otherwise you'll get fed up with it and you wan't take as much in, or you'll give up all together. Do 40 minuites, then take a break, rinse and repeat three times, job done.

As far as revision material goes, take a look at BBC Bite size. It's a really good resource, explains everything very well. Some of the things it covers don't look like they go in to enough detail to me - the maths seems quite basic for instance - but saying that, it's about a quarter of a century since I took my GCSEs, so I can't really remember what level you need to be able to work to.

Good luck!
>>
>>16957314
CGP books my dude. If you memorise them word for word and repeat exactly what they say in your exams you will get an A*. Well in science at least.
>>
>>16957314

get off of 4chan and read
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.