[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can I Get Some Serious Advice or Answers?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: maxresdefault.jpg (48 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
48 KB, 1280x720
I know this board is normally for straight up suicide method discussion, but i just need some advice.
I'm 23, no job, no friends or gf, live in entirely new state.
Worst of all, I have had chronic back pain for 4 years straight now, and it has destroyed all the happiness I once had. The pain is there 24/7 and is eats away at you. I've have tried hard to improve, tried exercise, diet, meditation, and seeing doctors at one point. At this point I have no money and parents claim they don't have any for me to seek treatment. I feel suicidal every day now, and have for at least the past 3 years.
I somehow held a miserable job for a year and saved up basically all my money so I could see a doctor for my chronic pain. Those visits were unsuccessful and my pain is still there all the day, and now I'm broke, depressed and no way I could put myself through another miserable job.
In my state there is no option for insurance for broke people like me. At this point i really don't understand why I should carry on. My parents always mention God, and I should pray, etc. but that doesn't help. A lot of times they just think I'm lazy, but if they were in my shoes they would've probably offed themselves a long time ago.
It's funny because before this pain started, I was succeeding in college, and had a nice career to look forward to. Now my parents give me pep talks like i'm an unmotivated teenager or something.
Honestly, do you think suicide is a good option for me. I've tried 4 years fighting this pain, so it's not like this is a decision of impulse. I feel like I have reason to believe this is an actual permanent problem, and I really can't go another year like this.
Honestly, thanks for reading guys.
>>
>>16957222
>living alone
that's where you fucked up
>moving states
that's where you cemented your fuck up

as for back pain, yeah, i've had that before. it fucking SUCKS. so i feel your pain. i had it for 3 years, herniated l5-s1. i just powered through it because i sure as shit wasn't quitting work.

i did a mix of stretching, massages, steroid shots, and painkillers. rest as much as you can. if it's sciatica then look up streches to relieve the presssure. this shit takes time to heal. you can go to specialty doctors butmy experience with the neurosurgeon was shit. nigga barely even talked to me or gave me reccomendations and billed me for 1600 dollars for one visit.

first things first is to get an MRI of your back to really see what's going one.
if it's a herniated disc then try to treat it as best you can before it becoems ruptured, that's where you're fucked.
don't do weights or impact exercises(like running), swimming is highly recced for herniated discs.

but who knows whats up with your back, that's what you need to find out.
>>
What state, because medical weed
>>
Are you overweight?
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.