[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
daily reminder that vaginas are disgusting and men have been
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5
File: 1456560683985.png (1 MB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1456560683985.png
1 MB, 600x600
daily reminder that vaginas are disgusting and men have been cuckolded into worshipping "standards of equality". A vagina is a nasty, flappy, folded bunch of gross tissues meant to be stuffed with a fat cock and nothing more. Men need not bother putting their mouths anywhere nearby one unless they so choose

a woman should worship the gorgeous and virile male penis, and anyone who says otherwise, shit like "if you expect her to suck your dick you should do the same or nothing" are cuckolds who surrender their masculinity to new-wave nonsense
>>
>>16957047
>A vagina is a nasty, flappy, folded bunch of gross tissues
>the gorgeous and virile male penis

I know this is trolling, but you need to make your faggotry less obvious next time.
>>
>>16957047
>vagina is nasty
>worship the gorgeous and virile male penis

ITT: A closet fag.
>>
I am SOOOO glad I'm out of the game. WTF? is this bullshit?
>>
>>16957054
that's not a real mega arcanine, but if it was, would you really not like it? shit's cash anon

>>16957053
>>16957051
either feminists/girls or cucks. nothing else to it. Vaginas are objectively gross baby pooping canals. To have one hug your dick is acceptable only because it feels amazing, but women are much better when you imagine the vagina as a simpler hole
>>
>>16957070
Now you need to just tell us how the male anus is superior to the female to make your faggotry complete.

We're waiting, go for it!
>>
File: Boobs.png (385 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
Boobs.png
385 KB, 1000x1000
>>16957074
Neither, if you like buttholes of either gender you're pretty fucked. Butts themselves mmm fucking amazing, buttholes....nigga thats poop
>>
You can have this opinion, but if a guy doesn't lick my vagina I'm not sucking his dick.
>>
>>16957074
>>16957053
>fag

/pol/ plz go. we're tired of your fucking bullshit childish insults.
>>
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 252x256) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 252x256
>>
>>16957105
are you retarded? where did you find the door here from reddit? 4chan itself IS insults and intelligent discussion combined. You must think /b/ is some kind of containment board for the worst of the worst, and you're half right, but 4chan isn't about serving your precious sensitivities this is an uncensored paradise

>>16957107
not bait, I'm completely serious

>>16957104
Not only would I not have talked to you in the first place based on the vibe I'm sure you exude going off your post, but I would literally never want to touch what I'm assuming is your disgusting vagina in the first place let alone let you suck my dick. That's not even to imply you're ugly or fat, which you likely are, you just sound crazy.
>>
>>16957121
>>16957104
You didn't respond to what I said. The penis isn't pretty, the only reason I do give blowjobs is because I like the guy, I'm not denying the vagina isn't pretty.
>>
>>16957134
Then don't suck dick. If you don't like it don't do it. Of course many less men will like or talk to you, but you probably weren't worth it in the first place. How fucking gracious of you to suck dick when you dont want to. Jesus fucking christ, women.
>>
>>16957121
> 4chan itself IS insults and intelligent discussion combined.

lol, what a fucking child. go back to be with UR LEJUUN. /adv/ doesn't tolerate racism/prejudice and rest assured I've reported your ignorant hick ass.
>>
File: 1457883375868.gif (2 MB, 353x234) Image search: [Google]
1457883375868.gif
2 MB, 353x234
>>16957145
since when is advice any different from the rest of the boards you fucking idiot. did you not know it used to be the trend here to give false advice to fuck with people? Now there's a suicide hotline sticky. also

>saged and reported

LMFAO nah nigga you played yourself nobody likes a tattletale especially one who has no case
>>
>>16957141
>if a guy doesn't lick me I'm not sucking his dick
If someone leaves me for this I'm the one that got lucky.
>>
>>16957164
Nobody would have been with you in the first place, unless of course they like eating pussy

eating pussy would be fine if vags weren't literally the grossest orifice on the human body. there is nothing visually appealing about it. it resembles the trunk snout of an elephant
>>
What do you need advice about?
>>
>>16957160
If you been in /adv/ long enough to remember that garbage you need to leave, because you have no life and need to start living.
>>
>>16957181
redpill me on why a vagina is not a gross thing to look at, I've always wanted to get the kinky chicks off by eating it but cant be not disgusted by looking at them. Straight af btw before >bi or >faggot
>>
File: giphy_s.gif (67 KB, 380x380) Image search: [Google]
giphy_s.gif
67 KB, 380x380
>>16957160
>did you not know it used to be the trend here to give false advice to fuck with people?

just..stop talking kid. your embarrassing yourself.
>>
>>16957186
typical response of someone who has no argument, disregarded. go troll (poorly) someone else; if you're serious - stop being 14
>>
>>16957179
Lucky I'm not into redpilled edgelords, as well, then.
>>
>>16957189
>kid

oh look its 'that guy' who opts for condescension as a means to argue his point (?) instead of saying a meaningful thing. keep doing you, butternuts
>>
>>16957188
>redpill me on
Not advice. Piss off back to /r9k/
>>
>>16957197
You keep trying to save face and it's hilarious! you're missing the point - nobody would ant you in the first place. The kind of people who call red pilled people edge lords have delusions of grandeur. their sanity is shaky at best. the very concept of red pilled represents knowing a truth others deny or one that is hard to accept against societal values.
>>
>>16957204
>providing with info so as to persuade about a specific topic drawing from knowledge and experience isn't advice
>>
I agree with you OP, i think vags are just gross. Doesn't mean I'm gay, I just wasn't born with a preference for queef. Anus is pretty nasty too, but not so much when in hibernation.
>>
>>16957206
In this society where definitions don't represent the actuality of the situation, being redpilled is just a fancy title for people who never fully grew up and still have the beliefs their ignorant parents gave them. I'm not trying to save face, I'm responding to a troll thread, because why not? I have a few minutes to spare.
>>
>>16957047
>daily reminder that I'm a bitter, butthurt faggot who can't get laid, that misery loves company, and that I've constructed a narrative to help me cope with the fact that I'm a lesser human being.
Fixed that for you, OP.
>>
>>16957247
This.
>>
>>16957247
>>16957256
anytime anyone criticizes sex they must be an ultra virgin right? your ignorance is showing. The very reason I'm here making this thread is because I've experienced so many vaginas, none of which i'd put my mouth near. inb4 they were all gross, even the tightest vags are iffy
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.