[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>girlfriend who was best friend for years before broke up
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (66 KB, 1000x565) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66 KB, 1000x565
>girlfriend who was best friend for years before broke up with me around 6 months ago
>lost job shortly later
>stressed about stuff from the past
>can't find any motivation for anything
>not many real friends
>2 of my closest friends (they're a couple) help me through rough times
>have an old highschool friend reach out to me
>start hanging out
>gets into argument with 2 best friends while using my phone
>now they all hate me

Why does shit like this always happen? I just wanted to be friends. I lost the person closest to me before, and now I feel like I've lost the ones that matter most now.

Woke up to getting bitched at over text and the phone and now I don't even feel like getting out of this bed
>>
>>16956882
What did you do to get bitched out through text?
>>
>>16956932
Highschool friend was texting one of the 2 who was the others girlfriend. So after they got into it, she felt uncomfortable, told my other, and he texted me pissed off in defense of his girlfriend.
>>
>>16956991
Why would you let someone else use your phone for anything but a phonecall? I feel like either you're full of shit, or you're a retard, or both.
>>
>>16957010
Was letting her use the Internet to look at something since nothing else was available.

I feel like it's the second one now looking back at it.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.