[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why would anyone have a long term relationship with a woman who
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: thingsthatmakeyougohmm.jpg (29 KB, 590x578) Image search: [Google]
thingsthatmakeyougohmm.jpg
29 KB, 590x578
Why would anyone have a long term relationship with a woman who had previous sex partners?

Explain it to me
>>
>>16956832
Sometimes you get in a relationship that you think will last forever, but things happened (which may not even be her fault) and it ends

If its casual sex you're talking about then she's just a whore
>>
>>16956832
The general idea of it is that, once you're an adult (out of high school or college), you've probably had a number of relationships that lead to sex but didn't pan out in the long term, so you're both on the same level.

Most normies usually don't care if a girl has had sex with ex-boyfriends or just a lower (5ish) number of partners, but they do care if it's a lot of casual sex or a lot of sex in general.

People on 4Chan care because they're in their 20s and grossly inexperienced, so they think anyone who isn't is a slut. Realistically though, if you're dating a normal girl who is over 21, she's probably dated someone before (possibly even for years) and had sex with them, and it didn't work out (due to growing apart, distance, different interests, whatever) so they're back on the market.

Inb4 roastie; I'm dating a girl who was a virgin before we met. There are some girls like that, but it's just not that common and hasn't been since the 80s, unless you're religious, conservative or shy.
>>
Why wouldn't you?

Sex is fun and people who are able to do it, tend to do it often. We live in a society which allows people do this and the idea of only sleeping with the one person you marry is slightly archaic by today's standards.

As an individual, you can still choose to search for a partner who has never slept with another man. If that's your thing, I'd probably just focus on that and ignore all those people who enjoy sex with several partners.
>>
>>16956865
> the idea of only sleeping with the one person you marry is slightly archaic by today's standards.

Only if you're a degenerate
>>
>>16956873
Says the tripfag.
>>
>>16956832
Because the past is done and cannot ve undone, so why worry? Rather, explain this: why would having previous sex partners be an automatic disqualifier from long-term relationship material?
>>
File: hajime.jpg (45 KB, 500x361) Image search: [Google]
hajime.jpg
45 KB, 500x361
>>16956876
Doesn't change the fact you're a degenerate that follows slut culture
>>
>>16956857
>so they're back on the market.

At a much lower value
>>
>>16956856
>If its casual sex you're talking about then she's just a whore

why is it acceptable for men to want casual sex but its not ok for women?
>>
File: roastieflaps.png (712 KB, 600x588) Image search: [Google]
roastieflaps.png
712 KB, 600x588
>>16956906

This is what your labia looks like
>>
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>16956906
Its not

The men who want casual sex are the same type of hedonistic degenerate as the women

They pair off together so its not really an issue for the rest of us
>>
>>16956913

>>>/reddit/
>>
>>16956832

Background: I married a virgin. I had sex with a few other girls before her.

The question I'd ask is how it affects her now. If she's carrying scars from those relationships that she's not interested in fixing or can't fix and they stand to impact us in a serious negative way, then she's a no-go. Or if she's got expectations based on those other relationships that she wants to carry with her (My first BF did X, anon, why don't you do that?)

If she's a chill person with a good perspective on life then I think I could get over all sorts of fucking around. We all make mistakes, and sometimes how we deal with it makes us a better person than we were before.
>>
>>16956832
Go join ISIS and get your ass off the streets, bitch. Because men like you are a menace to society.
>>
>>16956910
Faggot. You need a dick up your ass and shoved in your mouth. You'd love that. Stupid bitch.
>>
>>16956917
the battlecry of men who can't get laid without putting a ring on it.
>>
File: enhanced-32427-1405134811-5[1].jpg (64 KB, 625x625) Image search: [Google]
enhanced-32427-1405134811-5[1].jpg
64 KB, 625x625
>>16957012
You're cute when you're mad.
>>
File: triggered.png (228 KB, 600x524) Image search: [Google]
triggered.png
228 KB, 600x524
>>16957012
I completely disagree with OP, but holy shit you are triggered as fuck
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.