[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright so I'm going to college in the fall. There's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (59 KB, 640x322) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59 KB, 640x322
Alright so I'm going to college in the fall.

There's this guy that I dated for a month when we were maybe 14 (so I don't even know if I'd call him much of an ex really, but we were each other's first kiss and all that), and we broke up for typical confused and inexperienced reasons and we haven't really talked since, I tried to reach out to him like a year later but it didn't work haha. But we've just been sort of ignoring one another for years despite sharing a bunch of classe. And he seems a little scared of me for whatever reason. Or he just avoids me. But if we're forced to be around each other, he gets all nervous and maybe a little flirty, if I'm reading him right. It's weird.

But anyway, we're seniors now and I've had a bit of a thing for him for awhile this year. I was ignoring it, but turns out he's going to the same college as me and maybe living in the same building because we're in the same housing program with almost the same major.

I have no idea why I like him, he's kinda a bitch and literally all he does is game (he doesn't even have good taste in games either), but I can sort of see it working if he was interested.

I'm pretty shy and bad at social cues, so any ideas on if I should do anything? And if so, what?
>>
Also is bringing a car to college worth it? I'd make another thread but I'm lazy and this one's relevant, kind of.
>>
Pls help I'm dumb with things like this
>>
cuck him. shuld b laff
>>
>>16957219
probs
>>
>>16956718
If you want to do something, do it. If you are worried about it being awkward, don't be. It already is.

What games does he play femanon?

Depending on the size of your campus car can be a good isea. My campus is small abd even local food is walking distance
>>
>>16957261
Yeah you're right about that. I'm not really the type that can just go up to someone and start talking to them though, especially if it's awkward to begin with, so not sure what to do.

League of Legends almost exclusively..I mean he's really good at it but it's a shit tier game and he plays it for like 5 hours a day and has for years, he has no other hobbies

It's a decently sized campus, but all my classes are pretty close and I plan to bring a bike probably. I'm just not sure if it's worth it for going out sometimes and getting back and forth from home
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.