[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to react to flirting?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3
File: 1430198303834.jpg (138 KB, 807x861) Image search: [Google]
1430198303834.jpg
138 KB, 807x861
So today I went to the hospital for something and they had to measure my artery pressure. A cute nurse comes at me and measures it while making small talk. After she's done she sqid my pressure is low and how can she help me getting it higher?
She said it with a pretty smile

I'm ugly (low self esteem, I'm probably average) and girls usually never drop shit like that with me.

How could've I reacted? Also give me some general flirting advice? I'm going in vacation with some colleagues/people soon, there will be lots of girls I've never seen before, drinks and shit. How do I up my game fast? I wanna get a girlfriend...
>>
>>16956664

post a picture of yourself.

>BUT ANON WHAT DO LOOKS HAVE TO DO WITH ANYTHING
>IM JUST UGLY

there are different 'looks' and different looks require different types of flirts. women hit on guys (Even if ugly) expecting them to act a certain way because of their look. knowing how you ACTUALLY look (re: not a picture of someone who 'looks like you') tells us how to tailor your approaches / responses.
>>
File: charliebrown-psych.png (130 KB, 400x508) Image search: [Google]
charliebrown-psych.png
130 KB, 400x508
Homes, you gotta chill the fuck out. Remember, girls poop as well. They're not rarified creatures from planet Boobula, they are human beings with vaginas, and, if you just chill the fuck out and let yourself have some fun chilling with a down-ass gril, she might touch your penis.
>>
File: IMG014.jpg (513 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
IMG014.jpg
513 KB, 1536x2048
>>16956673
Aw shit anon I'm bad at taking pics because my phone sucks, let me get out of the shower and I'll find a better one.
This was made right now tho.
>>
>>16956705

your phone is just fine, the picture quality is enough, iuts the fact that you're wearing a big loose sweater and looking down that sucks.

take a bunch of pics and come back
>>
>>16956705
Dude, you look fine. Stop the self-loathing. Just make sure you have good hygiene and you're good to go. If you don't like your haircut, or are unsure of your fashion choices, go to /fa/ and let them help you out.
>>
>>16956705
Actually a cutie. Without that hairstyle (coose a more common one) and without that beard you will be more approachable for most girls.
>>
>>16956705
Dude youre not ugly at all, tons of dudes would love to look like you, just be sure yo have good clothes and to always be clean.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.