[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
supplements to make bigger titties and stuff
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: images.jpg (5 KB, 347x145) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5 KB, 347x145
The other boards are failing me guys..
>I'm trying to formulate a combination of medicines, supplements, and vitamins, for my sub to increase her submission and promote breast growth, sexual sensitivity, and general feminine enhancement.
>Where should I start, what do I need to buy, and in what dosages?
>Also general supplements and stuff thread
>>
Screenshotted for future cringe threads.
>>
>>16956445
Estrogen, obviously

And have her eat nothing but soy products

but tell her to enjoy her breast cancer
>>
>>16956454
Quality post
>A+
>>
>>16956445
I don't know, I think most of these medicines/supplements and herbal shit for feminization has been confirmed as bullshit various times.
>>
The best way to manage growth of any kind is proper nutrition in the crucial ages of growing up. Once you hit your growth threshold (18+) supplements won't do shit anymore.

Still, good diet and exercise can assist in your sexual energy and pleasure beyond those ages.
>>
This is stupid, OP.

Just give her a normal multivitamin once a day, don't tell her what it is, and say "this will make you hornier." It certainly won't hurt her, and the placebo effect can be an amazing thing.

Don't go crazy with sketchy "sex enhancement" supplements you find on the Internet. Many will basically do nothing and rely on exactly the same placebo effect I'm talking about, others will do more harm than good. It's fun to be kinky but keep it sane.
>>
OP's a trap

post pics
>>
>>16956469
That's basicallywhat I want to know, what, if anything works to help her slim down a bit and grow some in the tits department. Also maybe make her vagina and nipples more sensitive.
>>16956470
Idk man, a 20 year old man can decide hr wants to be a trap and can grow titties without HRT
>>16956466
Can you straight up buy estrogen at somewhere like vitamin world? Or would that be something prescribed?
>>16956475
Placebo effect is also a valid idea, but my woman is quite smart
>>16956479
Not a trap I promise
>>
>>16956484

"traps" just activate a relatively dormant gene so their body is already predisposed to have a certain breast size.

Small girls will have small tits, big girls will have big tits...just like a small dude on hormones will grow small tits like a big dude with hormones will grow big tits.
>>
You want bigger breasts? let her get some sleep after 10pm to maximise hormone production. Statistically a good nights sleep is better than any bullshit supplement.
>>
>>16956484
For clarification, is your "woman" a trap/sissy or a biological woman who wants bigger tits?

If she's a sissy, google "House of Sissify - Feminization Hormones". They're the real deal.
>>
>>16956508
Born with vagina, but would ang of that stuff help a real woman in any way?
>>
>>16956445
Gaining some weight & Regular titty massages can help. Would also like to know if any actual creams or supplements work.
>>
Ducking out for a while guys, keep the discussion going and I'll be back
>>
Back everyone, resume discussion
>>
>>16957634
Try googling NBE (Natural Breast Enhancement). There's a few sites with general info, and a decent forum that should help. Most of the herbal/natural stuff is pretty tricky/individualized and you'd have to tailor a program through trial and error for you sub ( testing hormones helps alot). Massage alone can help with breasts to varying degrees.
Generally though this shit takes alot of research, patience and dedication, and it's really easy to fuck up hormones long term and loose any progress made...
>>
>>16957970
I pretty much figured that, but I'm looking for a list of potential supplements and stuff to get started on this. It also doesn't have to be natural, just non-prescription.
>Thanks for the quality reply and the info.
>>
>>16956445
Beer, daily, lots of
>>
>>16958303
It has something good to do with the hops, will make her cans grew naturally
>>
>>16958404
Hops are a pretty strong phytoestrogen, though better used for that when fresh. They tend to work more as a sedative when brewed. Alcohol itself promotes aromatase, which ups the conversion of testosterone to estrogen.
>>
>>16956445
There are genetic compounds that when mixed together result in large breasts, submissive behaviours and higher libido.

When combined in the right proportions they result in someone other than your gf. She is how she is.
>>
>>16958937
What are these compounds then?
>>
Magical anime sex drugs don't exist.
>>
>>16959938
>estrogen is imaginary
>>
>op returns with information
Here is a list of supplements I have found to make tits grow and for feminine enhancement:

Fenugreek
Fennel Seeds
Red Clover
Pueraria Mirifica
Saw Palmetto
Wild Yam
Dandelion Root
L-Tyrosine
Dong Quai
L-Arginine
L-Ornithine
Ginseng
Yohimbe

If anyone has some to add to this list, post em
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.