[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So a friend of mine is in a shitty relationship with a whiny
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2
File: fuck him.gif (2 MB, 245x175) Image search: [Google]
fuck him.gif
2 MB, 245x175
So a friend of mine is in a shitty relationship with a whiny jew and she is trying to break up with him
but "he's so sensitive" but she's already cheated on him once, fucked a random dude.
I told her if she doesn't break up with him by april first or if she cheats again, I'm cutting her out of my life.
Well last night she cheated with one of my brothers (fraternity, inb4 gay jokes/elephant walks)
So my question is
How do I use my threat to cut her off to get her to fuck me or at least send nudes?
>>
>>16956435
I don't understand. What does her religion have to do with anything?
>>
>>16956447
his religion
and eh idk. I wasnt sure if this board was as antisemitic as the others
>>
File: 1457913626557.jpg (715 KB, 1280x850) Image search: [Google]
1457913626557.jpg
715 KB, 1280x850
>>16956435
>I told her if she doesn't break up with him by april first or if she cheats again, I'm cutting her out of my life.
>>
>>16956461
she's done this shit before, I'm just getting tired of it. She has some psych disorder thing and its just getting too much. But she's hot
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.